18- Sequence

Nathara's POV "little vice, wake up," I said looking down at the sheets, they were kinda wet and looks like Viper just had a wet dream "so, what was your dream about" he looked at me and said "I do not remember" looking away with a look of shame "...

Nathara's POV
"little vice, wake up," I said looking down at the sheets, they were kinda wet and looks like Viper just had a wet dream "so, what was your dream about" he looked at me and said "I do not remember" looking away with a look of shame "doesn't seem like it Viper, Look at me"
oh my, Viper looked at me with eyes full of that glow that was filling these eyes two days ago, "There's a lot you gotta tell me, but later when we got time to sit together get up and get ready we're going back to the base".

I love boys with messy hair it is always attractive, their morning voice, and the way they stretch in the mornings too, Not gonna lie yesterday I heard Viper whimpering and talking in his sleep and it slightly turned me on, I'm so curious what and who was he dreaming about was I going to ask him about? yes maybe but not today.

Me and Viper returned the keys for the room and had a long way to our city, yeah I know we had a long way home but is he really this tired to sleep even in the car? ah, I want to hold him close to my chest but I didn't want to really bother him..

Viper's POV
I wish Nathara can let me sleep on her chest like I did the day before yesterday, but fuck do I need to cry for that? I want her to play with my hair and call me cute names, yes you don't like me? I'm not a man? your problem, I'm needy.

Reader's POV
Nathara and Viper arrived at the base, The six girls welcomed them and thanked Nathara for the greatest spa treatment ever, "It helped us relax though" Venison said, "yeah after that fight with the greens, also what happened with them did the police contact you?" Venom added.
"Nope, still no response" Nathara spoke.
"And what the hell you two were doing all this time?"
Vince said laughing.
"yeah yeah" Venom added,
"Oh well Viper and I went to a masquerade party together" Nathara said, "did you like it Viper?" She added.
"YEAH indeed" He said blushing.
"so you attended as a couple?" Vail said
"No actually you all know he's my best friend, we went as one pair, though yes" Nathara said
"Uhm girls this speech is making my face red come on"
he added smiling.

Viper is one boy amongst seven girls and as you can see all their nicknames start with a V, is there a story behind it? We don't know..
.
.
.
"Have a wonderful weekend girls, meet you on Sunday night. Don't forget to send kisses to your loved ones" Nathara spoke.
Vince and Vail were heading to their cars
"We might get home by 5 if I'm not mistaken, also do you think something is happening between Nathara and Viper?" Vail said
"Whatever it is it's really cute between them" Vince replied
"yup they match each other's eyes so much too, NOW TURN THE MUSIC ONNN" Vail said.
While the girls were on their way home Nathara was thinking to herself what she was gonna do all weekend did she need to leave the base? but remaining alone there wasn't the safest thing to do too.

WHAT'S NEXT?