6- the way to somehwere

Reader's "her" POVHer little boy was deeply asleep after his exhausting night, but she woke up to them knocking on the big front gate

Reader's "her" POV
Her little boy was deeply asleep after his exhausting night, but she woke up to them knocking on the big front gate.
What in the hell happened? why are they knocking so loud at 1 am? she went to check it on the different cameras around the base, she saw what's unbelievable.

The green powered-mafia they defeated 2 years ago.
She hurried to wake the six girls up cause they were in a danger zone;
"girls, shit, hurry, wake up they came again."
They weren't afraid but it was exceedingly anxious.
Their guns were picked up, their suits were worn but there was something missing, the vice leader ,the snake's front.

In this mafia that's consisting of six girls, Nathara which is the leader and one single boy that was her age.
He was taller than her, green eyed, wavy haired handsome boy, lets not forget the long eyelashes and the fit body he has.
He always wanted her yet he knew she was taken by someone else.

While the six girls were waiting to face the mafia, she went to wake him up.
His room was the black room, among red and blue rooms, his room was on the top of the building underneath the view swimming pool.

She knocked on the door in a hurry, still he didn't respond.
She opened the door and was shocked, she saw him crying, sitting on the edge of a fluffy couch, wiping his tears off as fast.
Looking at the windows making look he was busy by gazing at the streets , was he really busy?
She yelled his name and looked at him, the front of the snake was glowing , knowing that the vice leader was hurt.
"We will talk later about what was happening with you, get your shit together and lets go Viper".

As a matter of a fact, they all had names but in the battlefield it was easier to call themselves with nicknames.

while in the elevator Viper said" look Nathara you gotta be very careful and please wear your suit."
"Viper calm down".
She looked at him deeply in his green eyes, making them glow.
"I'm gonna be dressed in my suit and I have my powerful guns so don't worry"she said.
Nathara thought to herself, why would Viper's eyes glow in a moment like that.
TO BE CONTINUED...