7- Viper's jealousy

Reader's POVViper got his suit, guns and went on to be protecting the one and only Nathara

Reader's POV
Viper got his suit, guns and went on to be protecting the one and only Nathara.

Since Nathara was the leader,
her tattoo was glowing when one of the seven members was in danger.
It also glows when one of them is either hurt mentally or physically.

The base has been broken into by the green powered mafia.
They were strong, their power included poisonous bullets, the ability to jump and control objects.

The blue powered members were powered by Nathara's mystical tattoo and blue strong powers
which contain speed, flight, and the ability to revive one of the injured recently.
And only Nathara is able to revive.
when the guns are held, they glow in a blue neon light which is caused by the abilities spreading into the weapons.

Having the power of poison the greens started to shoot at the defenders of the base causing them to fall back a little.

Viper and Nathara got out of the elevator finding five girls fighting against eight other mafia members while the sixth girl Venom, went to call the police force.
Nathara was working with them, they had it under control.

-"We need your help as fast as possible, Nathara may be in danger."Venom said.
-"We will try our best to arrive asap, keep Nathara in the last line, now GO." they said.
Hanging the line up, Venom stayed in place holding her sniper.
She was as good as an aimbot, she could never miss shots, but a venomous bullet was shot through her suit, and she lost a bit of control.
Trying to focus, Venom managed to shoot one of the members's leg causing him to fall back.

The team couldn't use their abilities to fly, but there was enough power for their shots to be faster.
"NATHARA!"Viper yelled.
"Continue without me, I'll try to heal myself and I will be back".
Nathara went inside after being shot on her shoulder with an instant venomous bullet making her feel a little bit weak.

Despite her solid and resistant armor, their bullets were tough enough to penetrate it.
That caused Viper and Venom to focus more on trying to protect Nathara and the base from the green powered venomous members.
Viper could help it no more and started fighting roughly against them, making his best just to protect her.
She was on his mind while shooting, but he still needed the ability to fly, to end them.
It was a struggle for him because he would always use flight as an assist to get kills.
Nathara was strong enough to get to the battlefield and fight against six members left
loading her guns again and attaching her belts onto the suit she was able to fight with the other members.
Since her baby boy's red lighted room was soundproof, he woke up not knowing what was happening outside and what could happen if he got out.
So he decided to go check on his girlfriend, where was she?
Opening the door her little boy got out of the room and saw what was happening.
He got scared of the atmosphere and thought he was dreaming as a bullet-
TO BE CONTINUED...