19- A Fight

Reader's POV Nathara got home safe so did Viper and the girls, She was spending the weekend alone though it didn't bother her at all

Reader's POV
Nathara got home safe so did Viper and the girls, She was spending the weekend alone though it didn't bother her at all.
Maybe this weekend was different, it got her thinking over these thoughts of two days ago, they're dripping upwards her mind, it wasn't comforting at all.

Nathara's POV
I didn't even hesitate to revive Viper, I know, I never care about relationships, in general, I just care about friendships that's why relationships are not my favorite thing to have, and if I in fact get one, I might not love the person perhaps just lust.
So I carried on with bringing him to life and not my "boyfriend" and now I kinda hate my boyfriend..
Just relationships turn to be toxic with me, am I the real reason? or it's just "boys".
Maybe my boyfriend wasn't truly my type surely it was only lust.
And I know that since barely five months ago but I don't think I ever fell in love, it didn't feel right always every time it would be lust again so I just accepted the fact that I am lustful.

Viper's POV
"But mom I told you I do not need your attention right now it's too late I'm a grownup already."
-"I've tried everything look how you treat me you piece of trash, this isn't how you treat your mom"
"treat you? I'm the one getting treated like shit in that house, since my father's death you've been acting like that, stop it"
-"you're so useless you can't even care about your own mother, too selfish huh"
"you never cared for me as a kid, neither did my dad, and you say I'm selfish? I will never forgive you"
-"yeah? go cry to that girl you got, let's see who's gonna take care of you except me, can't even act like a man at your own house."
Why did she treat me like that, is it my fault that she's abusive?
-"yeah yeah look at these tears, also bad at expressing how you feel? STUPID."
"Mom stop fucking yelling At me please."
-"what if I don't huh? what you're gonna do"
"mom stop."
"stop please"
"please"
my voice kept getting lower unlike her voice got louder and louder till I couldn't hold it and yelled back at her
"FUCKING STOP I TOLD YOU."
she raised her hand so quickly..
Was she about to hit me??.??.?
My whole body started shivering, I got the feeling of being ten again, my mom hit me when I was ten, she used to hit me a lot..
I burst up crying and left the house right away, I went to my car and sat there for a time while I texted Nathara
"I'm coming in twenty minutes if you're home.."
-"sure, im waiting for your arrival"

Nathara's POV
I went down to get snacks, I was bored yet turned on, got some yogurt, crackers, and went upstairs to the living room, I needed some rest but I was too turned on..
You got a message from Little vice saying:
-"I'm comin in twenty minutes if you're home.."
"sure, I'm waiting for your arrival" I replied.
What was Viper about? it's weekend he's supposed to be home, but I was alone, aroused, and couldn't say no to him coming over to MY place..

Viper's POV
I was driving the way to Nathara's house in my car I still felt sorrow creeping down my body, I kept overthinking why did my mom always treat me that way and acted like I was the problem..
I got rid of my tears after shedding some and continued my way to Nathara's with my favorite r&b music..
And oh shit somehow I started getting aroused by the music as always.
IT WAS NOT GONNA END WELL.