27- a peck into a swirl

Nathara's POV I went to a restaurant, I was starving cause I didn't have breakfast, I'm sure Viper won't be hungry since I left him some food from the morning

Nathara's POV
I went to a restaurant, I was starving cause I didn't have breakfast, I'm sure Viper won't be hungry since I left him some food from the morning.

I went to a mall and got Viper two gifts, also bought him a perfume I liked so much, I bought it so I can sense it on his body day and night.
I got cake and strawberries too, Viper adores them.

It didn't cost me much but I bet he would appreciate it.

Eventually, after a long day out, I had to head home,
Viper was on the line
"I'm coming home, be ready for some presents"
-"sure yeah."
I rushed home fast, I wanted to surprise him, but something felt off, Viper wouldn't respond this way.

I saw him sitting on the balcony, looking down at the streets, yet he didn't notice me entering home.
I gave the strawberries a wash, put two candles on the cake, left them on the table, and went up to meet Viper after a long day.

"Hey, remember that night in the elevator when your eyes glowed? you mentioned you'd tell me later"
-"I had feelings for you Nathara." he spoke clearly.
"had?" I asked in confusion.
-"Yeah I do not like you anymore" he said looking away..
I took a moment or two to think.
"so now you feel nothing towards me?"
he looked me in the eyes and stayed silent, he looked hesitant..

I kissed him, gently pressed a peck on his pink lips yet he let go of his tongue exploring the wide fields of my mouth.

Viper kissed me back like he was so needy, in need of that kiss, he couldn't stop traveling around my mouth, hands behind his back standing like an obedient kid, but I placed my hand over his neck and pushed him away.

He felt guilty.

"So you're lying? all this and you got no feels for me?"
Viper looked down at the floor he had no words, boy was hiding his reaction, his eyes, again.

"can you explain why are they glowing again?"

I sensed a slight sting on my hand, the tattoo gave me a painful shock, "Viper?"

I raised his chin, to meet a crying boy.

I never thought that this strong, powerful boy could be this sensitive.

He picked up his phone and gave it to me, an unknown number had sent him a message yesterday night.

"Now I know why you act like that, we will deal with that later, now hurry I need to get to the base" I said grabbing him and my car keys.

Viper was scared I sensed it, "get in don't be scared"
I got in the car, but he still looked uneasy so I whispered in his ear "neither worried" and licked his earlobe, he felt astonished based on his wide open mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED...