41- Unwanted touch

Reader's POV"Do you remember the night we met," - "When you couldn't keep yourself from kissing me and I couldn't stop myself from kissing you back?" "Can you make me feel like you did?" Ripper asked, politely grinning

Reader's POV
"Do you remember the night we met," - "When you couldn't keep yourself from kissing me and I couldn't stop myself from kissing you back?" "Can you make me feel like you did?" Ripper asked, politely grinning.

Viper couldn't take it anymore; he looked enraged as he tried to concentrate on his escape. He took a long breath, extending his abilities; as his chest clenched, Viper knew it was time to leave; he exploited his strength to get out of this twisted situation.

As he approaches Ripper with a blue radiant dagger, he cuts him, but Nathara takes the worst of the blow.
"I'm so sorry, Nathara," Viper said, his face flushed with anxiety. He began to tremble uncontrollably, zoning out and staring at his hands, but then he gathered himself and ran towards the exit.

Nathara was startled by the sight of her arm bleeding green.

She ran after Viper completely ignoring the fact that she was bleeding, "No, you're staying here" She said after Ripper's attempt to follow her, She had intended to back him off in another way, but instead, she had poisoned him, which left her perplexed.

In the car's back, which had dark leather seats, she sat next to Viper. The driver is waiting for Nathara's instructions as she informs him that they are returning to the headquarters.
Viper, however, refused to be touched by her since he was repulsed by the disgusting work Nathara had done.

Viper was holding his tears from Nathara, he couldn't forgive her, he was resisting her touch so hard he doesn't want to fall for more of her games.
Viper was staring out the window, while Nathara got closer to him "Get away, don't pretend like what you just did wasn't harmful to me." Viper said.
"You know it wasn't meaningful." She said putting her hand on his thigh.
"I watched, you enjoyed, don't try to hide it Nathara".

"Why do you suppose I'm bleeding green," Nathara stated trying to change topic, her confused eyes darting to Viper.
"WELL isn't it fucking obvious? You literally just fucked Ripper" Viper yelled,
"Are you jealous?" Nathara said smirking with a smile.
"Doesn't matter Nathara, I witnessed him use his abilities when you didn't see.
He did all that to attack us in the base while you were busy doing your thing. I may be a little weak, but I'm not stupid." Viper stated and clenched his jaw.

Viper didn't like the way Nathara acted. She tried approaching him again, this time grabbing his inner thigh and kissing his neck, "If you touch me again Nathara I'll hurt you worse than you did" he said.
"So cute, show me" Nathara responded.
He threw Nathara across the luxury car while being aware that the base wasn't far away. He then gathered himself and flew across to their large entrance.
.

.

.

"Hey wake up, please respond" Vethis spoke.
Viper hit his head so hard to the ground almost at the entrance but thankfully Vethis appeared there unintentionally.
"I'm trying to heal your head but I don't understand how you're built different."
"Here try to heal me with my own power-" Viper could only whisper.
"Get moving, I suspect there's a fight," Viper whispered again.
"Both ways I'm not leaving you here, I'll take you to the bedroom it will be okay" Vethis said unsurely.
"I saw Venom wink at Ripper, she's with him."
"Calm down, what was your name"
After that question, Viper fell into deep sleep Vethis told him to "sleep well" and left him to go battle with the girls.

To Be Continued...