53- Dangerous wax

Reader's POV"Are you enjoying this view Nathara?" asked Venom whipping Ripper for the seventh time,"I think it's torturing both of you more than it does me

Reader's POV
"Are you enjoying this view Nathara?" asked Venom whipping Ripper for the seventh time,
"I think it's torturing both of you more than it does me." Nathara said showing no emotions and probably waiting to get rescued from that seductive view out there.
"Nathara just know all she's doing to me, I only want to experience with you solely."
"I didn't like what I heard my beloved, should I show you a harsher torture?"
Venom's face was saying she looked mad, all her effort lead to nothing but to Ripper begging for Nathara to believe he only wants her.
Venom stood up and went to the drawer again, this time grabbing a jar of wax.
Ripper definitely wasn't settled when he saw dark red wax in Venom's palm. He knew what it was but never had the opportunity to try it, and he never anticipated it to be in such a way under such circumstances.

She slowly lit the candle while keeping an eye on Ripper, whose body is extremely exposed to both attractive, vivacious, and dominant women. Ripper was burning inside from waiting, scared of what she would do to him, and unable to escape. She desired to gradually instill fear in him so that he would regret his love for Nathara.

Venom snatched Ripper's necktie, which was put on the dark, dusty cabinet across the room with his other belongings, "I'm going to blindfold you for better effects, let's heighten your sensitivity." Venom said, she reached him while giving the necktie a little tug, intensifying the pleasure she was feeling. "Oh my God, you're very gorgeous. Did you have other arrangements for the evening? Your legs are shaved, my pretty slutty boy." She spoke to him in a vicious tone, which caused him to seem embarrassed.

Venom slipped the tie over his enticingly radiant blue eyes, but the spark vanished as soon as she covered them so that she wouldn't feel sympathy for him.

Ripper was tense, Nathara was speechless, and the only sound was the sound of Venom's footsteps. Now the sensitivity has increased and the candle has melted, solely consent was missing.
"Nathara, get up, I'll uncuff you, I demand you to help me torture him, I bet he will accept your touch, but remember this," Venom said tapping the gun on her thigh.

She poured five drops of wax that dripped down his inner thigh, "ARGHH! ARE YOU INSANE?" "Shush I know you like it, look at this thing bouncing and twitching," Venom giggled continuing to pour more drops, "MMMGHH." He pressed up his thighs and began to shake; he was only enjoying himself because Nathara was looking at him; sounds of the metallic cuffs from his shaking could be heard throughout the room. Venom gave Nathara the wax and asked her to continue applying it to his body as she passionately and slowly kissed his chest, saying, "I love the sounds you're making baby."

TO BE CONTINUED...