37- Reported Missing

Nathara's POV"First, let Vince go

Nathara's POV
"First, let Vince go." Ripper had such a strong self-esteem that it irritated me.

"We want to help you get out of here too, Nathara," they stated swiftly, their eyes shifting from the corner of the room to mine.
They acted as if they were trying to get me to follow their line of sight.

"Leave us alone, there's no need for assistance; just take Vince and return to the base," I replied, leaning closer to them with comforting gaze.

They seemed to be left with a lot of questions. They did, however, assist Vince in untying herself, inspecting Ripper with disgust and scouring the area for any concealed traps.

Viper's POV
I'm largely shocked; I couldn't raise my head to see their vile acts. I couldn't resist her touch, but watching Ripper demand and degrade Nathara in this way made me sick.

Ripper was tormenting me with words that Nathara couldn't hear, as my hands were chained together with a tight rope forcing me to keep still.

He was bragging about how amazing he'll fuck her and how her body will make him aroused the moment he touches her.

I didn't know what to say since I just wanted to get out of the room and never speak to either of them again.

Reader's POV
Vince had a severe headache on the drive to the headquarters, her vision was fuzzy, and she could barely move.
Vixen has psychic power, and she uses it to predict when attackers are approaching them or about to attack.
"I have a feeling the greens are about to strike," Vixen said.
"It's almost midnight who's attacking at this time I'm so weary," Venison said as she increased the speed by pressing harder on the pedal.
"Consider this that is their purpose."
All I'm interested in is what's going on with Nathara right now." Vail explained.

"I'm sure she's simply fighting Ripper, and it's clear who'll win," Venison said, returning her gaze to the roadway.
.
.
.

They sneaked inside the base through the back entrances, hurriedly getting dressed in suits and arming themselves with guns.
"I waited for you here, are you okay?" Venom made a worried expression on her face.
Venison answered, "Yeah Vince just needs to relax."
"Nathara is missing. Is she all right?" Venom explained.
"Don't ask. For the God's sake, she's with Ripper!" Venison explained.

A voice from the living room said, "HEYYYYY!"
"Greetings, Vethis. Please hurry, we have some annoying visitors "Vail explained.
"Don't tell me you haven't beaten their asses yet," Vethis exclaimed as she hurriedly dressed.
Vail enthusiastically winked at Vethis, "Not when you're missing."
"Perhaps I've forgotten how to use my skills," Vethis speculated.
"You're OK, you'll get used to it," Venison replied as she walked towards the enormous gates, armed.

-"You're going to tell me everything that occurred with Vince, right?"-"Are you coming with us?" Venom texted Ripper.

"Let's see how you're going to beat them," Ripper said, smirking at his phone.

Two Mafia bosses have been reported missing.

TO BE CONTINUED...