11- Regeneration

Reader's POVThe green member missed a shot, since he was both scared and injured he couldn't concentrate on the target itself

Reader's POV
The green member missed a shot, since he was both scared and injured he couldn't concentrate on the target itself.

"NO I won't leave you THIS TIME" he said.
They didn't have either weapons or armors.
"Hey don't panic it's alright, I'll protect you just call the team for help.." she said looking back at him.

He called for help while Nathara was protecting him with her powers.
Viper picked up a knife and passed it to Nathara's hand,
"Use your abilities to throw it at him, you got good accuracy"
She held the knife and it was charged with speed along with regeneration for their team, She threw it at him and it cut his throat, allowing the blood to blow up through his vines.

He fell on the floor unable to move as three girls arrived and saw the scene of Nathara getting shot on the last breaths of the green powered one.
She was shot in the middle of her shoulder, the pressure of the bullet caused her to fall into the water leaving blue powered blood behind..

Two girls hurried to get Nathara out of the water before anything worse could happen, Viper also helped them and laid her on his lap looking into her eyes but the girls told him to get her down to his room so they could remove the bullet from her bruised skin.

They got downstairs, rested her on the bed " be careful do not injure her more"Vince said.
Viper spoke" leave me and Nathara alone"
"But we need to get the bul-"
"don't worry I'll take care of it" Viper said.
Nathara was laying down on the bed, she was weak and vulnerable unable to move her shoulder, it was painful but Viper was there to help her.

"Do you know how to take out the bullet" she uttered.
"um I guess?" he replied.
"but Viper I taught u plenty of times how to do it.."
"Okay I know Nathara but I still get scared of it"
"alright now, go take the tweezers"
he did what she asked him to
"ouch" saying that she looked at him in the eyes
"I'm sorry ma-"
"I- I'm sorry "he stuttered.
He was about to say mama by accident..
What's the story behind it?

"I think I should leave you now, to rest.." he said.
"You can stay I won't mind it"Nathara replied.
"I also need rest so Imma go I suppose, have a good night Nathara, and take care of yourself.."
He smiled at her covered her with the blanket and left leaving the door behind him closed.

Overnight Nathara regenerates herself with her powers, meanwhile, Viper was thinking to himself..
IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...