16- hunger and care

Viper's POVNathara came to help as fast as she saw me almost smashing my face into the ground

Viper's POV
Nathara came to help as fast as she saw me almost smashing my face into the ground.
I felt so horrible, I could hear Nathara whispering to herself "oh Viper Viper come, little one"
She could see the look of unease on my face. Her and the two guards helped us get to the hotel we booked two rooms in.

We went in a fancy all black hotel lobby, it looked astounding, stairs all the way to the top, black sofas, and enormous windows.

We checked in, received the keys to our rooms, surprisingly they were connected with a door in between so if the door was open, Nathara would see every single thing I'm doing.

101,102 were our room numbers, I was getting excited to spend the night in a hotel with Nathara, perhaps we won't do anything together yet just the idea of her with me alone is pleasurable
I could think about her all night.

"let's go have us some dinner, after you almost hit the ground you gotta eat something before going to sleep."
Nathara said I loved her care of me always, it comforts me.
I did as she said, I was starving since we didn't have lunch, we got into the elevator honestly I do not think the looks Nathara gave me were innocent, but I also couldn't give her pure looks, I can sense my member getting a little excited down there but thankfully when we got out it calmed down, we headed to the lobby where they serve different kinds of food.

"can I have some seafood Nathara, pleaseeee"
Nathara loved to eat seafood but only on important occasions, "yes Viper go ahead get whatever you want"
I bet Nathara noticed me beaming all the way to get shrimps, it was my favorite food besides sushi too.

Nathara got her a good amount of pastry and a salmon sandwich, "Salmon can be cooked in many different ways that's why I love it, it's literally so delicious and flavorful" Nathara spoke, "yes also shrimps are so good, and you know how much I prefer it over other foods" I spoke.
After all of that food, we ate ugh finally we walked towards our rooms "Do you feel better now little vice?"
She spoke, "I think I do mom"
-"Why did you call me mom" Nathara giggled.
"Well don't you take care of me? it feels like you're my mother, also calling me little."I said.
I could tell Nathara secretly liked when I called her mom, it felt weird but she seemed pleased.

We were walking in the hallway, it was something like 10 Pm, weekend is ahead so we had plenty of time to spend together, we called the girls and they said it was wonderful at the spa, glad to hear that

The door to our rooms was open atm..

I was getting myself ready to sleep, brushing my hair my teeth too, wore my pajamas and it felt safe with Nathara like always but suddenly I heard a knock on the door of Nathara's door..

WHO WAS IT.?