39- Six years ago part 1

Six years ago Nathara's FlashbacksIt was another part of my exhausting night at the club; I was fatigued today, but you must always be upbeat and sexy to please your customers

It was another part of my exhausting night at the club; I was fatigued today, but you must always be upbeat and sexy to please your customers.
And then someone walks in, a handsome client, a young man with a powerful body.
"Look at this guy; he appears to be wealthy and in search of a beautiful FAMILIAR LADY," my friend said, winking.

I felt like it was finally my time to shine; after all, he looks pretty good, and I'm in his league, so why not?
I moved on to empress a standing hot blue eyed dude while wearing my bunny suit.

As I peer through the other doors, he was going for the bar. I approached this man and asked if he'd like to join me for the evening.
The music was so loud that no one but us could hear our conversation.

The atmosphere was so easy with him, everything was smooth as I asked him to accompany me to one of the rooms in that club.
He pulled me close to his body by the waist, allowing me to feel his tightness.
"By the way, I'm Ripper," he said, his lovely eyes
hunting for something.

We walked into a large room that smelled like male fragrances, with several sofas and a bed in the center, black walls, and led lights in hexagon chapes on the ceiling.

Ripper jumps down to my legs soon as I close the
door; he removed my bunny ears and got down on his knees, staring up at me with excitement...
"Do whatever you want to me, I'm all yours," Ripper said, wearing the bunny ears.
"Take this as well," he said as he handed me his belt.

"I dont think I'm able to do what you're thinking, Sir," I was weirded out.
"No im sure you can, I've been eyeing at you for a month" he said.

"Come on, sweetie, I know you can do it."
"Call me Nathara," he said, smiling on the sides. "Such a lovely name, Nathara."
I took the belt from him as he extended his hands for me to secure them.
"Tie me and drag me up to the sofa," he pleaded, giving me power I didn't realize I needed. Ripper was acting so gentle with me, as if he were a sleepy baby, but how could this be so appealing?
"Could you please remove my shirt?"
I was just doing what he asked because I needed money, right?
He reddened away as I did as he asked, "pinch them," and he smiled as I did so, giving me butterflies.
"Touch me, I'm hard mommy." he smiled again with his eyes closing so purely.

I looked in the mirror, in this room in the club, with a red and blue ceiling which gave me both control and  frailty, I knew I was capable of being in control, so I did.
I tied his hands with the belt he gave me, and pushed him on the sofa " I need your orders, I don't know what I'm doing" I said.
"No it's not my orders, I'm telling you how to make me feel good for your sake"

"Ride me, but keep me under control" - "take this lube from the drawer,"
"How did you find out about all of this?" I said.
He smiled sweetly and said, "I have my secrets, Nathara."
"Get me naked, starting with my bottom..."
"Pour the lube all over me," he said, looking down at his cock uncomfortably was it the first time he'd done that?

I began stroking him gently while he gazed down at me; his eyes were sleepy, but he craved the pleasure. With his eyelids slowly shutting, he gasped while keeping his mouth wide and began groaning softly and passionately.

I wanted to kiss him, a lengthy kiss, with my tongue diving all across his mouth, heavy on his lips, but I had a sense that would lead to something bad in the future, but I didn't care.
I approached his lips and kissed him continuously while stroking him.

Ripper was struggling to kiss me back.

TO BE CONTINUED