24- unexpected butterflies

Viper's POV "go ahead no hesitation, open up to me"  Was I hesitant about telling her? Perhaps she thinks it is easy for me, I wanna tell her yet something very thoughtful is holding me back but eventually, I spoke

Viper's POV
"go ahead no hesitation, open up to me"
Was I hesitant about telling her? Perhaps she thinks it is easy for me, I wanna tell her yet something very thoughtful is holding me back but eventually, I spoke.

"We had argued and she was yelling at me for being annoying and a bad son too, that I couldn't do well like my older brother did, they always say he is better than me and can't accept the fact that I'm not him, I'm a different person and they can't appreciate that"

I said all that with tears again running my face down and silence was everywhere.

I know I'm sensitive, very in fact, but whenever I talk about this or think about it, soreness spreads up my throat causing me to cry not leaving it behind.

-"and what did you do, what did the argument start with?"
"me not being home all the time, but I'm a man what do they want from me, I wanna live my life without these troubles"

-"so they're overprotective of you?"
"it's only her, my mom"
-"what happened to-"
"He died when I was 15"
"I'm sorry for your loss, she is overprotective I assume"
-"Yeah my brother has his own life already, I turned eighteen long ago and nothing has changed ever since, I just wanna be appreciated for what I do, loved with no boundaries nor conditions, if I don't do what she wants it's a problem, she hates me"

-"I'm sure she loves you so much, no mother hates her child."
"I don't want her love okay? I'm good with whatever I have but not from her, I hate her and I don't even feel like she's my mother she doesn't value me enough."

-"It's alright" she held my face and smiled at me
-"I can give you this"
-"but for now, forget about it lets go sleep"
"No, I will go home"

My phone started ringing "Answer it" Nathara said.
Who calls at 1 am?
"I don't wanna pick it up"
It was an unknown caller, plus,
it scares me a bit to answer the phone at night, so if you need me, call in the daylight.

-"Viper! you're staying the night here, with me"
Words like that made me notice my feelings
getting stronger towards Nathara.
-"Come with me."

Nathara stood and led me up the stairs, I was astonished What a Big House she got, and all for her own?

"Here, staying on that bed tonight, Imma go sleep on the other one"
She has two bedrooms too?
"can you stay with me tonight?" I smiled at her.

Nathara's POV
Viper gave me ultimate butterflies uttering this out of his plump pink lips, I should stay with him after all because of what happened earlier..
"Let me change my clothes and I'll be back"

Viper's POV
Ah, me and Nath in the same bed? I do not care for her body or anything I got pure intentions I just want to feel loved, I need cuddles and kisses I wanna sleep in her arms.

Nathara came back.
She's so stunning,
-"let's brush our teeth" she said.
I got up and she handed me a new toothbrush, but What a Huge shower, nearly dark black marble with red lights coming off the roof, it was kind of a kinky sex shower lmao.
But was Nathara this type of a girl? she looks innocent though a little ruling.

After we finished she got close to me, I mean it's normal we're best friends
Somehow this time hit me differently though.

She stroked my hair again and shoved me down her deep softish bed and held me close, I was the little spoon and it was so warm, I felt so safe again
-"Sleep Viper" She kissed my forehead like a little child
-"sweet dreams little vice"
"goodnight Nathara".

WAS IT FINISHED YET?
To be continued...