45- Not over it.

Viper's POVI was on that window leaning back due to tiredness and drowsiness, hearing footsteps following a door creak that was gradually getting louder, as well as feeling her hands contact my skin and receiving a kiss on the cheek

Viper's POV
I was on that window leaning back due to tiredness and drowsiness, hearing footsteps following a door creak that was gradually getting louder, as well as feeling her hands contact my skin and receiving a kiss on the cheek.
After the chat with my mother, I couldn't help but say, "Don't act as if nothing happened, and if you don't remember, you fucked Ripper in front of me, and it seemed like you love him."

Nathara yelled, "I didn't realize what I had done, plus we had no choice but to deal with his demands."
"That's after injury, but before, I realized you were fucking him to hurt me, you wanted to make me envious." I thoughtfully said gazing at the shiny dark marble floor, "but you could've killed him!"
I remarked, expressing my utter amazement over Nathara's stupid decision to refrain from that act.
"You still love him Nathara."
"No but I can't explain Viper, I can't explain the reason I didn't kill him."
She showed her affection for me, I'd say to myself, but it didn't feel as fake as it does now.

Here you know when Nathara starts to get hurt, or to get furious, with that wide grin and giggle out with a sigh, eyes gazing at the ceiling and back at you to say "I'm so done of your and Ripper's games," but I had done nothing.
Due to the weight of my thoughts, I lowered my attention to the ground.
"I apologize little Vice." As I raised my head, she gave me a harsh kiss on the forehead and hurried out of the top floor.

Nathara's POV
I quickly kissed Viper's head to make up for the mess I had earlier reached, hoping that it would cover it for a while. Then, I left him behind and descended to the building's lowest floor, where I made the decision that the night would be devoted to relaxing. I took a key off the shelf and turned on some music to help me calm.
My perfume and my scent filled the entire car.
A combination of both would make you feel turned on forever. Ripper wounds both of us the more I attempt to keep myself close to Viper.
And the more I distant myself from Viper it hurts both of us.

I distance myself because my mind is not letting me fall in love. Love's my only fear.
I lost control and ran at full speed to get away from my thoughts and the reality of my unfortunate situation.

Do I love Ripper?
Maybe I love Viper?
Perhaps I love neither of them?
Or is it just lust.

The highway seemed limitless and scenic, and my body was filled with either desire from the scent or the sensation of an adrenaline surge through my veins. It seemed as though I was dreaming, but when another vehicle approached me while I was lost in the emptiness of the road,

TO BE CONTINUED...