25- Unknowns?

Viper's POVI suddenly woke up something didn't feel right, it was 3:07 and a message hit my phone, again? the unknown number? what do they want from me now, its almost sunrise people are asleep

Viper's POV
I suddenly woke up something didn't feel right, it was 3:07 and a message hit my phone, again? the unknown number? what do they want from me now, its almost sunrise people are asleep...

I stood up and went downstairs checked my phone by accident not willing to see the message but it contained something that caught my attention:

"I bet you want to stay as far from Nathara, she's not yours anyway and you know it, better if you don't show her your love.
I noticed you were very close at that festival and your eyes didn't say anything other than that. if anything is going on between you two, end it."

I just froze, stood there speechless.
when everything started entertaining me between us and it kept getting better, I get a notification like?

I just wanted to escape it at this point, what do I do? pretend to lose my love for Nathara? or just keeping distance.
I neither can do both.
I love her so much, my eyes started getting blurry, I barely now can see the texts yet it was engraved on the inside of my brain, I got no clue.

I went to drink some refreshing cold water so I can think of a solution, I started going around the living room looking at the dimmed lights outside.

The tension was playing with my nerves, I zoned out again my head was empty but one thing was on my mind, how do I act? should I tell Nathara?

But if I do she will figure out my love for her and that's not gonna happen.
It's just going to ruin our friendship even though I want her so bad.

I ran back to the room, thank god Nathara was still asleep and didn't wake up for my slight movement, I snuck back into the warm cozy bed.

I only looked at the message once again to think about it while sleeping, maybe when I wake up it will be easier to find a way out of this trouble.
Even when it's about her it gets ruined too?

I wanted this night to last the longest ever, I just wanted to stay in bed with Nathara and not wake up to deal with the unknowns.

I was scared. but I can't wake Nathara up so I tried sleeping, even though the message kept repeating all night in my skull.

I tried keeping space between us, but I couldn't, I threw myself into her arms and held one arm squeezing it and hugging it tightly, just wanting my fears to vanish.

Reader's POV
Once Viper got into Nathara's arms, he couldn't care less, all his negative thoughts disappeared and all he can think about was how comforting Nathara's chest is, how comforted it made him feel, and how much he didn't want to leave her nor her warm safe zone.

TO BE CONTINUED..