38- Walls in frustration

Nathara's POV
I knew Viper would be frustrated after all of this, but I didn't have an option.

"At least blindfold me so I don't see that filth," Viper said with a visible oppression face.
He sounded enraged, and his tears were on the edge.
Viper's neck is itching to cry, I noticed and felt unease.

"That's where the fun begins, Love." Ripper exclaimed, his voice deep and thrilled.
"Isn't seeing Nathara fucking someone other than you excites you? isn't it exactly what you wanted?" Ripper declared.
Was that something Viper wanted? I'm not sure how he knows whether it's true.

"Hey, it's fine-" I said when Ripper grabbed my hand.

"Get out of here, mommy; I'm not going to hurt him; it's only a tie." Ripper fixed his gaze on me.

Venom appeared and asked, "What's all this?"

"I'll explain later," I responded, adding, "Go with them as well."

Venom gave Ripper a peculiar wink when she stared at him...

"STOP DOING THAT!" Viper screamed, his voice shaking and his eyes wide with terror and confusion.

Viper flinched out of his spot when Ripper raised his hand and hit him in the face.

"VIPER!" I yelled.

Viper's POV
I was disoriented, Nathara called my name, but I was only humiliated by the hit.
What got me locked in this moment with Nathara and ripper on a bed? was only my want to go home and cuddle with her.

"Mommy, come here," Ripper called Nathara As she approached him on top of the bed, I was unable to conclude anything from her eyes; it was as if I had never known her before.

"Do that to me, and help me get the pleasure I desire." Ripper removed his shirt and placed her hand on his thigh.

"Fuck me, please," he pleaded, his attention focused on me.
I couldn't stand what Nathara was doing to him; she was passionately rubbing him everywhere.
Was I imagining things?
as she kissed his thighs and chest with passion,

"Could you please touch me down, Mommy?" "And maybe here as well?" he asked. His voice altering to fit the submissive atmosphere. Ripper pleaded, and Nathara agreed; was he the one in control of her?
"Isn't it true that you can't always get what you want?" She gave him a confident smile.
That's my Nathara.
She was removing his pants slowly.

I attempted to turn aside as soon as Ripper said, "Eyes here little boy," His voice was extremely irritating.

Reader's POV
Ripper recalled giving Nathara the lead back when they were together, Submissive and Fragile.
Was it love what Nathara did to Ripper?

Her actions enthralled and attracted him.
She passionately kissed his neck all the way down to his nipples, allowing him to moan freely, full of lust and arousal "don't ever stop kissing me Nathara," she continued kissing his bulge knowing it would grow larger the moment her lips touched it, he couldn't even stop her if he wanted to, pleasure was killing him.

TO BE CONTINUED