17- Only me

Viper's POVI heard a voice saying "Wanna do what we planned for?"It's a familiar voice I've heard before, "Get your strap" he said

Viper's POV
I heard a voice saying "Wanna do what we planned for?"
It's a familiar voice I've heard before, "Get your strap" he said.
Shit I'm trying to remember who he might be, I tried thinking to whom I talked to this evening, and shit
I REMEMBER, ITS FUCKING RIPPER, wait what does he mean by "what we planned for"?
I heard Nathara getting something out of the drawer, it was a weird shape, I can't see clearly its night time
And the moonlight was filling the room allowing me only to see outstanding elements.

I was burning with jealousy but I can see Nathara and Ripper getting closer to me, taking their clothes off? what is happening, yet Oh fuck Ripper's body is so hot he has back muscles and belly muscles like they're drawn, and my guess was right Nathara was wearing her black laced set she was also hot, both hot but what were they gonna do?

Reader's POV
Nathara and Ripper kept getting closer to Viper holding a big dick in her hand.
"WHA- WHATS THAT NO IT won't FIT INSIDE ME" Viper panicked
Nathara grabbed Viper's leg and said "don't be a pussy, I'll help you feel better"
"don't be ridiculous that's too big" you could see the fear drawn to Viper's face, Nathara thrust a long black strap-on in his behind "let's put something in your mouth too," Ripper said shoving his big hard member into Viper's moist mouth and groaned "oh this feels good Nathara, could imagine you trying it" Ripper giggled.

While Viper's two holes were filled he was gripping the sheets too hard, being stimulated was the first sexual feeling he'd ever had, and it was all new to him.
Nathara's pace was enough to give Viper both pleasure and pain "good boy, you're doing so good"
Nathara praised Viper as she was picking up speed making Viper lose his mind while getting fucked both ways, "S-stop it-ts too deep" Viper said pushing Nathara farther away from his hole " I can't ta-ke i-it m-more, please" Nathara held Viper's hardness, he gasped with his mouth full of Ripper's pre cum at the sense of Nathara's hand over his dick, "Arch your back little boy, I wanna see that ass up and that spine going down for me" she said stroking him softly hastening the pace.
She took hold of his soft messy hair and thrust deeper into him," Natha~" Viper whined into Ripper's cock looking up at him with eyes full of tears, face full of pre cum, and hair so messy.
Ripper pressed Viper's face onto his cock closer to his stomach, Nathara was kissing Viper's body, giving him hickeys all over his body at the start of his down base till the very top of his chest, sucking hard on his nipples and kissing his neck near his red hot dirty face.

Fuck, Nathara is fucking me with a strap on this feels good, I wish she felt the same way I did.
Viper thought to himself..
Viper was totally lost
"kiss me too"
-"come here"
Who is she talking to? Viper thought
NO, I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT
Ripper and Nathara were about to kiss on Viper's sight
"NO.." Viper cried out and turned his body up towards them, he grabbed Nathara closer to him to stop them from kissing pulled her down "Nathara, Nathara,
Look at me..
..I want you
to like me..
..and only me
kiss me."

"little vice, wake up." Nathara started.