31- Reach of Orgasm

Nathara's POVWhile kissing his neck heavily, my hands took their position unbuttoning to reveal a hard standing cock

Nathara's POV
While kissing his neck heavily, my hands took their position unbuttoning to reveal a hard standing cock.
"Oh Viper I didn't know you had such a pretty cock." He got embarrassed, yet he did look relieved, was he insecure about this part of his body?

I stoked his erect cock as his breath was quickening, he tried pinching his nipple yet I stopped him,
"no little boy, I didn't give you permission to do that, I'll do it for you"
I sucked on his nipple and felt his moans getting louder and shorter every time.

"you're doing good keep going"
-"am I~?" he asked looking up with puppy eyes.
I kissed him again, connecting my tongue with his,
I went faster with my hand watching him grip the sheets beneath him, whiny little one seemed so close to his end,
He rolled back his eyes filled with pleasure groaned in a low voice,
-"oh fuck."
His legs started shaking "fuck, I feel something please don't stop please don't stop, nghhhh."
My little boy buckled his hips together before having an intense orgasm that drove him insane.

He looked at me so calmly shocked, "is there something going on?" I pet his cheek locking eye contact.
-"Nathara this made me-"
"I'm not done yet baby boy" I smiled at him and started stroking him again.
-"No No stop it hurts, I'm sensitive"

He reached with both hands to stop mine from moving yet I grabbed and threw them behind his head gripping them tightly.
-"Nathara please" squirming and trembling, his breath quick and shaky had him moving too much.

I stroke faster with every moan, it looked really painful for him, so sensitive twitching and turning from side to side.
He shed tears, sliding down both his cheeks.
"How does it feel?"
-"he-aven-"

I stimulated him wherever I could..

-"nghhh, plea- pleas- Natharahhh~ pleeasse-" he mumbles unclearly.
-"Natharaa-"
-"Nathara pleaseee-"
"call me mommy" I ordered him to.
He overcame my hand's force, reached to my neck, and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips.

He looked so in love..

I stopped for a sec to kiss him back, as I picked up speed he couldn't resist my touch, this stroke has weakened him.
unable to kiss me harder.
-"Ahhh, Nathara-"
-"Pleasee"
-"IT'S PAINFUL"

-"mommy please" he cried out.
-"mommy" He contacted his teary eyes with mine and entreated me to finish it.

He came all over his chest and belly area moaning so loud and lustful.

But he was about to fall asleep, closing those eyes slowly, yet he seems tired of my teasing for him.
"Come stand let's go home"
He was speechless that's all I can say.

He stood up, his legs started shaking, almost unable to walk yet he could "Here, hold me tight I'll lead you"
I led him to our car and drove home.

TO BE CONTINUED...