51- Escorted to lock up

Reader's POV"Did you genuinely think I was joking? and believed I would never act in such a way?" Venom asked while grinning at him

Reader's POV
"Did you genuinely think I was joking? and believed I would never act in such a way?" Venom asked while grinning at him. "WHERE IS SHE?" he asked, she was now his greatest concern; what if she did something to put Nathara an end? "Why did you do that?" Venom was startled by the scene as Ripper raged at her and violently shook her. His eyes were tearful, and he appeared submissive out of fear. He started to say, "TELL ME-," but was interrupted by a passionate kiss. At first, it felt awkward, and he didn't want it, but she pressed her long tongue deep into his soft mouth, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

Taking a long breath, he questioned, "Why did you do that?"-"You see how completely obsessed you are with Nathara, the love you have for her, the things you would do at her command and the pleasure you'd give her. I felt this way the first time I saw you; I knew you would be frail on the inside but tough on the outside. I did whatever you requested of me not because it was for the money, but because it was you. I tried to get your attention with my acts, to help you, but I was too naive to realize that you were doing all of this for Nathara "After everything she spoke, Venom clenched her teeth and added "follow me if you want to see her."

She escorted him to her car and drove him around the city to her house since she knew he was too concerned and worried about Nathara and the circumstance she was in. Venom was relieved he couldn't harm her.

Viper was too extremely concerned to remain still, so he began to investigate Nathara's location. He glanced at the city's hidden cameras but found nothing but Nathara driving toward the street that was the camera's blind spot and stopping there.

This says that she is in difficulty rather than on vacation.
He gathered the group, informed them, and showed Natahra's disappearance.
Everyone was shocked as Willow approached the board and exclaimed, "Wait, can you enhance the camera footage?" Viper did as he was asked to, "Is that Venom? Wasn't she dead?" Willow asked. "Ripper said," Vince said, and she added, "He might have lied."

***

"Get out,"Venom gave him instructions and took him to her house, which he had never been before. Before he arrived, the home appeared regular. Venom said, "With the money you paid me, I did all this." Ripper peered into the many rooms, seeing the odd and kinky leather furniture, the grey walls, the chilly, marble floor, and the several whips ."I even put Nathara on such a comfortable bed but be careful, If you try to do anything wrong to me, I could kill her right away." Ripper felt threatened by Venom, "So, you must abide by my commands. Hold your hands up." Venom locked his hands together. She appeared to be in lust over Ripper as she told him, "on the bed now," while stripping him down to just a shirt. He listened to each command carefully never wanting to harm Nathara.

After bringing Natahra from another room, Venom tightened the cuffs around Ripper's hands and attached them to the bed where he was lying. Ripper could only look at Nathara who was sitting in the chair observing him as Venom began kissing his body.

"No please, I only can do this with Nathara, you can find men like me, please." he mumbled and begged trying with his remained power to escape her grip, "And you can find many like Nathara." She said kissing him deep enough to make his stomach sink, and his toes curl but he enjoyed it only because Nathara was witnessing, "Nathara I am solely yours."
"What was that?" Venom exclaimed, "you're getting on my nerves," as she got up from the bed and grabbed a whip, adding, "it was only your choice."

TO BE CONTINUED...