8- should I listen to him?

Reader's POVAs a poisonous bullet was shot out of the green member's rifle into his head

Reader's POV
As a poisonous bullet was shot out of the green member's rifle into his head.
"NATHARA!."Venom yelled.
Nathara turned around quickly and saw her boyfriend covered in poisoned brown blood, trying to understand what happened, she got out of the battlefield and hauled her boyfriend away from any danger.

"PROTECT US" Nathara yelled.
Venom and two girls were protecting them, the others were fighting against the greens until Viper came.

Nathara tries to revive her boyfriend out of impulsiveness but Viper stood and said: "Nathara no. you won't revive him, you have only known him for THREE FUCKING MONTHS."
"So what Viper, "Nathara said in tears.
"What if someone close to you dies, won't you do the same?"
"Hey calm down, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, revive him already before the time en-" 

Viper was shot by a sniper.
Nathara's tattoo was glowing..not only that besides, but it was also hurting her.

Now Nathara was in complete loss not knowing what to do at all.
Who Should she pick?
Viper? the boy that always was ready to sacrifice himself for her?
Or her boyfriend who she has known for three months.?
Nathara didn't see who shot Viper yet she got so mad and used all her abilities to destroy them green powered members.
And when Nathara used her ultimate ability, the other members also got charged with the flight ability.

The only thing on her mind was saving Viper from any danger. She couldn't do anything but fight back.
She still got time to revive one of them...

She got her blue powered enormous blade, not having mercy on anybody she started killing the green members with it, even so, they shot her with multiple poisonous shots.

Four green members left.. but they were powerful.
The girls helped her to get to the backline where Viper and her boyfriend were.
Through the time she was fighting she was thinking to herself who to revive.

SHE REVIVED VIPER.

It was pretty much expected, he's her best friend for three years already, also he's her vice.

TO BE CONTINUED.