23- night in?

Nathara's POV"tell me what you wanna say, I feel it coming outta your throat, speak

Nathara's POV
"tell me what you wanna say, I feel it coming outta your throat, speak." I said I needed to know what was going through his shattered mind.

Viper didn't respond for a bit, he just stared me in the eyes, mouth stitched and eyes filled with the look of sorrow
just missing a lot of spark,

"another one," I ask as a question,
Viper looked at me
and raised an eyebrow curiously "hm?"
"a hug"
it took him long to respond but eventually, that little boy spoke.

"mhm" was all he mumbled back, burying his petite face into my chest, sighing and whimpering, wanting to release everything once again, wasn't it enough for him the first time?

After I sensed him calming in between my warm arms I pulled back off the hug yet him trying hard not to let me go, holding me and pulling me to get back, "viper!"

Contacting my eyes with his, and gripping that sharp chin to bring his attention, I can assume his tears are dry, but looking back into my eyes had them filled again, with the same emotions.

I'm sure I can handle whatever it is that he's gonna say, "what happened, I know there's something's up to your mind, go ahead, express".

Viper's POV

It's so obvious at this point, that I'm hiding it all.

I'm frail, and it is clearly seen,

Nathara's words couldn't let my tears dry, she needs me to open up,

I never did, to anyone, if I'm going to, it's my first time.

She stroked my hair again, I wouldn't ever get sick of it.

Will always feel like it's her first touch of me.

But could she handle what I was going to say?

I decided to go with it, I can't lie and tell her there was nothing off.

"my mom hit me today" I spoke, unable to contact my eyes with hers.

"Viper.. why didn't you immediately come to tell me?! I'm a safe place you know th-"
"I didn't want to bother you" Making my emotions appear through my tears again, I can't stop it, like every time.
Im tired
"I'm tired"
I started crying again, "heyy, no need for that" she held my hand so tight, raised my chin for my eyes to meet hers.
"You can live with me at every end of the week, I do not mind boy."
"no, I can't of course"
"you will Viper, it's not a choice, I don't want anyone to touch you nor bother you, understood."
"No it's alright, I can handle it, I think I deserve it as well."
"Don't you ever, ever fucking dare to think that way, you don't deserve being treated like that, look at me"

I looked up at her, she held my face comforting me more with each second.
But her eyes weren't, She looked fearful and was willing to do what I wasn't.
"you're staying the night here."
"No-"
"Shhh" and there she goes, hugging me again yet this time knowing what had happened.
"Tell me more, what happened exactly?" was her question again.
NEXT..
CHAPTER..