21- searching your tongue

Viper's POVWhat was she thinking of at this exact moment? I looked at her, while she was staring deeply at me, my eyes filled with the innocent look then she spoke,

Viper's POV
What was she thinking of at this exact moment?
I looked at her, while she was staring deeply at me, my eyes filled with the innocent look then she spoke,

"I love your eyes Viper, dark green, they glow in some way every time they meet mine, don't you think there's something you'd like to confess boy?"
I could tell she was curious about it, I never showed my feelings, not to anyone, what now?

I felt worried, anxious too but it was a good numb feeling filling my chest, arms, flowing from the head down to my bottom parts.
"Answer, Viper."
.
"Alright then, Come here, next to me" she added.
Oh my breathing was too quick, I started to try and breathe more but the air wasn't reaching my lungs fully..
"Here, now!"
Her command shocked me a little, I don't like being commanded by anyone, both my parents are a reason for that.

I can't not do what she said, I crawled my way to Nathara's area like a happy puppy, as I almost reached her, my stomach began giving me that sensation I felt when Nathara was near me in the pool, the feeling of butterflies crawling my body completely.

"why is your breath so shaky?"
Laying on my back she ran her hand over my chest, turning my shaky breaths into whimpers causing me to get fully hard.
"I- I don't kn-now" I mumbled.

Dizziness was blacking out my eyesight corners,
"stay focused with me, Viper."
She said gripping my jaw and directing it to her sight.
Our eyes connected once again, but this time, with a whole lot of butterflies, with my eyes glowing too.
"see they're neon green, your eyes"
Stroking my hair softly she said that, drawing a smile on my face.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" She spoke out of curiosity.
"What is that silly question, I touch myself every second, look." I put my hand on my belly near hers, laughing.
"You got the wrong meaning, I mean here."
She said moving her hand down to my hardness.
My breath was cut off, this is the first time I feel that way, no one has ever touched me this close before.
All I'm able to do is just breathe, not my hands can move nor my lips can speak, I'm receiving all this pleasure and I barely can think.

"Nath a r a- what- are yo- doi-n" I said with a heavy breath after.
"I'm causing you to feel good am I not?"
"Please, I've never been touched," I said whining.
"If you don't like it I will stop, just say "red"."
She stopped her hand's movement waiting for my approval to continue.

I buried my face into the pillow behind me catching breath and thinking for an answer to that.
"is it okay?" She stroked my hair again with a quick peck on my neck.

I'm hardly panting right now, ready to turn around and give her an answer.
"mhm" I nodded my head fast looking at Nathara pinching my nipple as the pleasure reached all my bones and flesh giving shivers down my spine.

I couldn't break eye contact with her, keeping my mouth wide open and turning any whimpers into moans, uncontrollably.
All of that is new sensations, experiences too.
It is my first time, Nathara's touching me, she's moving her hand on my sensitive body part.. and I can't even grab her to stop it.
"Eyes gazing on me, Viper." She commanded on keeping contact with her mesmerizing green eyes.

"Nathara"
"please"
"My mouth is dry"
I stared into her eyes almost creating tears far in mine,
as she pulled herself pressing her silken pink lips into my harsh ones, sending her tongue to search for mine,
and gripping it so roughly and tight producing spittle in both our mouths, causing me to whine into are kiss, throwing her body over mine she moved my hardness too tightly, it lead me to lose my mind over the pleasure she gave me, I was unable to comprehend what was happening, my mind was too busy handling the best feeling I ever felt.

She started moving her body fast, swinging her hips back and forth on our dry clothes, while holding that gaze into my soul, I threw my head back yet held my tears from racing the way to the bottom of my face.
She gripped my jawline roughly adjusting it to meet her eyes once again.

"Listen closely..if you cry while I give you this pleasure, I will slap that dirty face."
My throat was hurting me to cry, and I let loose uncontrollably, Nathara saw tears racing down my face, and she raised her hand to meet my fearful look, she almost hit me but I managed to squirm away from her touch, and this situation threw me into panic.
WHAT'S NEXT?