32- Penetrates my body

Viper's POVI feel my body shaking, I'm feeling cold and I wanna go home to rest, obviously not to my mom's

Viper's POV
I feel my body shaking, I'm feeling cold and I wanna go home to rest, obviously not to my mom's.

My childhood was really bad when both my parents used to avoid giving me enough attention, always comparing me to other kids, but after going to therapists everything went well and I strengthened myself like I'm currently working at the base and it's a dream job to me, tho I confess I'm still weak.

Yet all I want is to stay in Nathara's warm lap, but she also hurt me, I can't figure out why? only for her to give me pleasure then replace it with really painful strikes.

I couldn't walk properly, I'm more delicate than I could ever be, something in my body didn't allow me to move.
Tingling felt like unease, so annoying.

I honestly don't know, my emotions are unclear, whether I want her touch and comfort, or I despise it because she made it painful.

She took me to her house again, what will she do now? I'm scared she will continue satisfying herself.

We got out of the car, I hang on to Nathara's body, She held me close and helped me get into her house, to the big bathroom that was black white, and grey.

I heard the water ripples echoing in place.
-"Are you okay with hot water?"
"mhm."
I replied, I couldn't talk more I was so worn out.
like my whole body was draining.

She filled the Bath up to the lines and put soap in,
it looked foamy, comfortable, and stress relieving.

She ordered me to get naked again, I hesitated, I struggled with showing my body.
I rested down the tub, the hot water penetrating my pores everywhere.

She started scrubbing my body with soap and gently trailing her hand over me to make me feel secure about everything.

What are my feelings? do I love her touch?
It's making me feel good, I still can't get enough of her I need her more, but not more of that soreness.

she's babying me now
touching me everywhere and kissing my forehead.
I feel little
tho I don't hate it.

-"Was the dream about me?" she smirked at me.
"what?" we locked eye contact with a look of shame on mine.
-"that day in the hotel, Viper"
-"go ahead boy, tell me" she moved her hand down to my inner thigh..
"Okay okay, a wet dream about you and Ripper."
I spoke impulsively.
I'm half hard now, I choose perfect moments.

Shit, why was I so honest.
"you can't lie to me can you pretty boy" she smiled at me, I smiled back. that's all I can do.

These words escaping her mouth were so desirous it sent me to fields of butterflies, surprisingly she gripped my face and my half hard member.
"No please don't" I flinched
and stopped her hands hastily
"I can't bear it, it's too sensitive"
-"I need to get you cleaned up, I promise we will finish fast." I can trust her with my life man.

TO BE CONTINUED..