35- soft dom

Vince's POV I've been going crazy driving my car trying to reach that place on maps but I'm not managing to

Vince's POV
I've been going crazy driving my car trying to reach that place on maps but I'm not managing to.

There's an old building, uh what the fuck are these hidden places, I don't like that.
I parked the car at a spot I'm not sure I'm allowed to park it at, got out of the car trying to figure out where exactly I'm a-... a hand suddenly shakes the phone off of my hand
-"hey!-"  who is this guy...
-"I sincerely apologize. pleasure to meet you Vince, I'm the one whom you've been texting" Um... what a deep attractive voice he has!
-"about the book, it's yours enjoy it..., this way" he says.
I followed him into that strange building, it seems like an old I would say club, theres no one here. Looking around everything is purple and black I love it, although it's weird he chose an abandoned club for a first date?
"Why specifically this abandoned plac-"
"Should I get you a drink?" he smirked.
Why did he avoid the question?
"yea..."
-"I'm mostly talkative if you don't mind, princess"
I think his ego is too high, Can't bear these people
but calling me princess kind of heats the air around.
-"Am I making a good impression" he asked raising an eyebrow.
-"yes" I said.
-"That's a lie"
...
-"I analyze a lot" he said.
I can tell...

He's a hot curly hair boy, with freckles no wonder why he's so self assured.
"Usually girls don't like me, they mention that I'm not their type"
I mean I can't deny he's kinda cute, still not into him.
"This place is for us, a bar"
"you want to get really naughty huh?" I laughed.
"let's talk about you more"
-"I like swimming"

"that's interesting, What else?" he said going towards the bar
"you already know things about me, and I'm sure what you've mentioned wasn't all"

"Wine or Champagne?" he giggled.
"Wine, it's considered fancier and more romantic"
-"oh? already got in the mood"
"Shut up..? I'm not the one to start this" I gazed at him.

"I still don't know who are you" I said.

-"It's Willow Collymore, strange name I know"
"Hahahaha okay Willow."
He got an odd name which add more attraction that that.

-"Here, cheers" He got two huge glasses of wine, exactly what needed after this tough week.

"I want to kiss you, so pretty and for what" I said.
That's a loss of face, How is that escaping my lips.
Willow approached me, touched my inner thigh slowly yet roughly.

It sent butterflies all over my body, constant pleasure.
I was touching myself, but I never realized a touch of a male could be this arousing.

He didn't look at anything except for my eyes.
Willow knew what he was doing, blinding me by his leading.

Reader's POV
Venom has been told about that date as well, she took her keys and got to Vince's house looking for something.
She knew Vince got some hidden stuff, that's what she was looking for, the mystery.
..
Willow got a notification saying
"Be careful, she's not easy ;)"
"dw I'll handle her" Willow replied.
Vince was an open person, yet everybody knew she got lots of untold stuff.

Vince's POV
I desired him, I knew that the first time I saw him, attractive and muscular, not my type since I love readers and guys who wear glasses, but I just fell into those big hands of his.
Blue eyes scanning my body looking at me with aroused looks didn't keep me away from feeling butterflies in my stomach..

He kissed my whole body, Making sure I was all covered with his beautiful marks, marking me everywhere not leaving any unkissed spots behind.
He knew exactly what I was into, he also got a snake tattoo over his chest, god knows.
He asked me if I was okay with him tying me up, it was a bit kinky but he is a soft dom.

TO BE CONTINUED..