Swing set (Craigson)

11/30/21

Craig walked through the creek, Jp was with Maney and Kelsey was busy with something outside the creek so that meant Craig was alone for the day. Craig was looking down at his map while eating a Choco Roll from Kit earlier, as Craig walked, he stepped on a stick by mistake that made Craig finally take his eyes off his map and look at what he stepped on then above his map.

His vision met a three person seat swing set, and there seated in the middle spot was Jason looking behind him at Craig. But when Jason saw that him and Craigs eyes met, he looked away blushing, Craig just made Jason so nervous he couldn't go a second with blushing madly when Craig and him were interacting. Craigs face also went red, Craig put his map away in his bag and walked towards Jason. "H-Hey, Jason..."Craig nervously said, it would be considered a miracle if he wasn't blushing."hey, Craig..."Jason blushed wildly putting the book he was previously reading
away almost forgetting to put his bookmark in the page he was on. "I'm just here on this swing set I found...Boris and Tony couldn't come today so I just brought a book with me..."Jason said fiddling with the book he was reading.

"Oh, m-mind if I sit down?"Craig asked, Jason nodded and scooted over to the other seat on his left and let Craig sit down. Craig then sat down next to Jason as Jason hid his red face with the book. "How come I haven't seen this in the creek?"Craig mumbled to himself looking around on the swing set, "Well, maybe it was left when Xavier was defeated in capture the flag. I only found this swing set a week ago"Guessed Jason.

"Hm, I'll map it"Craig smirked then got his map out, Jason blushed a little and scooted closer to Craig. Jason always thought Craigs drawings were amazing, well he thought everything about Craig was amazing but something about Craigs drawings caught Jasons eye. Craig had noticed this and looked over to Jason, this startled Jason and he began to feel nervous. "S-sorry...I just really like your drawings and I was wondering if I could watch you draw..."Jason apologized, Craig felt surprised Jason actually enjoyed his artwork but Craig allowed Jason to watch him draw.

Time skip

After awhile, Craig was finally done with his map. While Craig was drawing Jason rested his head on Craigs shoulder, surprisingly Craig didn't mind the weight on his shoulder and let Jasons head there. Craig then put his map away and looked over to Jason, he had been quiet for awhile so Craig decided to look over to Jason and saw he was asleep.

Craig smiled at how cute Jason looked asleep, Craig checked the time on his phone, 5:30pm. Craig then put away his phone and got one last look at Jason and kissed his forehead. He didn't know what made him do it, to him Jasons face was so kissable if only they could have an actual kiss. Sooner or later, Jason had woken up, "Craig?"Jason yawned rubbing his eyes. "Hey Jason, you just fell asleep it's fine"Craig smiled.

Jasons face went even redder at the thought of falling asleep on Craigs shoulder, but at the same time felt like everything he wanted. However, Jason didn't show his happiness and kept quiet, continuing to hang out with Craig.

Time skip

After sometime, Craig and Jason started to hang out and be together at the swing set more and more. The two were like two peas and a pond and there wasn't a single moment when they hung out at the swing set they weren't blushing madly and 'accidentally' holding hands and locking eyes. One day, while Jason was swinging on the swing set waiting for Craig to join him, he heard some elegant music playing in the distance. Jason did a confused look and stopping the swing using his feet then looked behind him only to see the Tea Timers.

The Tea Timers began swaying and dancing to the music they put on. "The Tea Timers?"Jason said confused, "Jason of the Junior Forest Scouts, congrats you've earned yourself an invitation to our ball next week, don't pull anything"Eliza then handed Jason the invite then walked off with the other tea timers. Jason stared at the invite in his hands and read it carefully, but there was one sentence that caught his eye.

"We recommend to bring a date".

Jason blushed at that sentence on the invite, he thought about who he could ask out to the dance, Craig Williams. The two had bonded enough when trying to take down Xavier and even more when they started to hang out at the swing set. So, Jason took a deep breath and knew what to do.

Time skip

There Craig walked to the swing set, he just hoped Jason wouldn't be upset with him about being late. But when he got there he was greeted with a surprise, the swing set was decorated aesthetically and there Jason was with some flowers and the same invites the tea timers were handing out. "H-hey, Craig..."Jason said blushing but tried to hold it together, Craig then walked towards Jason with his red as well due to how romantic the area was set up. "Look, Craig...The tea timers are throwing a ball n-next week and I decorated the swing set because...*Deep breath* Craig Williams I love you! Will you go to the ball with me as my date?!"Jason spit out without any shame.

Craigs face redden instantly, his lifetime wish came true his love for Jason is being returned. At that moment, he knew what he wanted. "*sighs*, Jason, I could never say no. I love you too"Craig smiled then cupped Jasons face with his palms and kissed him by the swing set.

"Please never end this kiss..."Jason thought to himself wrapping his arms around Craigs shoulders smiling, guess now they should be calling it the swing set they started to fall in love.