I love you (Craigson)

1/31/23
Based this off of a crack rolepay I did on amino. Most of the dialogue is copied from the roleplay.

Adele rolled over on her side on the green grass that itched her skin, but she rolled anyways to look Jason in his Tiffany green eyes. "Hey Jason, you gay?"Adele titled her head. The boy had almost jumped and poor baby had almost fell on his back, he sat up straight and tried to give a straight answer. He was aware Adele was Aromantic but also lesbian, Boris was ace and Tony is greyromantic (Boris and Tony's sexualities are not confirmed just headcanons) so why the hell was he so nervous about admitting he liked guys to his friend who liked girls? But he chokes and just says, "What...? No!"Jason lies. Adele shrugs and sits up finally, just when she was gonna ask the scouts if they wanted her to drive them to the trading tree they heard sniffing in the distance. "*Sniff* sO yOu WeRe JuSt PlAyInG wItH mY fEeEeLiNgS?!"Craig's voice was cracked in heartbreak, he assumed that Jason had already told his friends about them dating like Craig did with his parents but he was wrong. Jason stumbled up to his feet to calm Craig down. "Bro no! Its tony... He's gonna tell everyone if I say yes..." Craig was in shock by what Jason just called him. "bRO?! wOuLd YoU cAlL sOmEoNe YoU hOlD hAnDs WiTh *Sniff* BrO?!".

The stares from his friends started growing, they had no idea whether they should leave so Craig and Jason could handle this or stay in case this got bad. Eventually Adele and Boris decided on something, they got in Adele's kid car and Adele drove herself and Boris to the trading tree but Tony stayed behind. "No ToNy Is RiGhT ThErE"Jason cringed seeing Tony just sitting there awkwardly, he was friends with an Uber driver for crying out loud he could just call Adele to pick up Tony but he was having a serious discussion with his secret boyfriend and it's rude to go on your phone while talking with someone.

Half seeing what was going on, Tony stepped in "Sir, is there something you're not telling us...W-We won't get mad...". It wasn't a surprise the guy wasn't gonna be mad, that was his best friend in his presence.

Jason inhaled and exhaled putting his palms together, he turned to Tony and kneeled down to him. "Tony. Im not real take ur meds plz I wanna go home"Jason shed a light tear.

"Wait, if Tony is hallucinating Jason...Ah shit-"Craig realized what was going on, a hallucination that was what Jason was. Craig stood there wondering, how many other hallucinations were in Craig's life? Was Kelsey and Jp real? Did his family exist? Or did they leave him cause they knew Craig would keep thinking they were there? Jason stood up and grinned as Tony let his meds sink into his mouth. "Bye Craig!"Jason waved sounding concernedly happy about disappearing. "NOO DON'T GO MY LOVE-"Craig stepped forward yelling but Jason does nothing.

He just stands there as he becomes dust as if he was thanos snapped, Craig stared down at the dust and Tony stood there wondering what Craig was staring at. After what seems like many years, a mysterious creek kid came out from the bushes in a nice burgundy cloak with the hood on. "Hello Craig"The voice had a happy sound. Craig almost fell back hearing the voice, "*Gasp* Who are you?".

The mysterious creek kids shoulders lowered and their voice sounded sad, "Craig... You don't remember me its Jay-". Then, it hit him like a thousand trucks "*GASP* J-Jason...OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG MY LOVE"Craig rushed to Jason and hugged him, the hood fell off from Jason's cloak when Craig hugged him. Jason smiled that his boyfriend didn't forget him and simply hugged back, he noticed Tony just staring up at Jason in surprise. "Uhh Tony wacha doin there-"Jason broke the hug adjusting the collar around his cloak "Sir?!! I- I was hallucinating you and...You told me that I needed to take my meds for my schizophrenia..."Tony explained looking up at Jason not believing what he was seeing.

Jason jumped back in shock, "EXQUAZI MUAA???". "First of all, honey, I'm happy you're here. Second, haha me and Tony need professional help. When I realized I was hallucinating I thought I never had a boyfriend..."Craig nervously chuckled holding hands with Jason now feeling his touch, it was real. Tony hugged Jason's ankle and buried his face in it, "Sir, take me home...". Jason held Craig's hand back and used his other hand to stroke Tony's hair awkwardly "Uhh okay- Craig u wanna help me with him? I dont think he's safe with just me-"Jason rested his hand on Tony's head.

"Anything do you, Jason"Craig said without hesitation, Jason wore a smile, a smile of happiness. Guess he needed to call Adele to pick them up now.