Yandere! Maya X Fem! Reader X Yandere! Sparkle cadet

Requested by:ClayThyArtist
4/4/23
You can chose what age Maya, Sparkle and you are. Just keep them between their canon ages and 17.

You loved your girlfriends, you loved them so much. But they loved you more than you ever could, or anyone could. Today you were originally gonna go out for some food but Lacy (Headcanon name for Sparkle Cadet) wanted to come to, you wanted to go alone but Lacy didn't like the thought. "Are you trying to avoid me?"Sparkle Cadet got closer to you wrapping her arms around you as you waited in line to get your food, "It's not like that...I just wanna be by myself for now I would've gotten you some food too if you-" "No, I don't care about the food I just wanted to be with you, you're killing me just by leaving me!"Lacy whined hugging you so tight you swore your bones were breaking.

"Lacy, you're hugging me a little tight there...". Lacy didn't let go of you, she just got tighter. But Sparkle was too busy hugging you and you were too wrapped up in the tight hug to notice your other girlfriend hiding in a bush watching you with Lacy, Maya. She was watching you, like she did on a daily basis. Your social media page was always on her phone, just see what you were up to when she wasn't around.

You were surprised Lacy let you date both her and Maya, Lacy wanted you to be with her. You never understood how Maya was an acceptation. Later on, you were next in line. You and Sparkle ordered your food and sat together, she was so close to you her hair almost went in your mouth as you ate. As you chewed your food you saw someone walk inside and you saw it was Maya. She was putting her phone in her pocket and you waved a hand to her, she smiled seeing you and made her way over to the table you and Lacy were sitting at. "Hey, Maya!"You stood up from your seat to give her a peck on the cheek and vice versa. "Good to see you to, (Y/N)".

The 3 of you talked for a bit until you got up to use the bathroom.

Maya's POV:When (Y/N) got up to leave I pulled out my phone to scroll through some of the photos of took of (Y/N), It was cute how she never knew when I was there to get a quick reminder of her. I smiled at the newer ones I got, surprisingly I wasn't really mad about Lacy being in them. I could easily crop her out later. "What's that on your phone?"Lacy glanced at my phone screen and I showed her the pictures I got of (Y/N) last night. "If only that face mask wasn't covering that pretty face of hers..."I mumbled then put my phone away in my bag "If you want her to keep it pretty you'd better let her have as many face masks as she wants" "Alright alright, I'll let her" "Just don't forget our deal, (Y/N) wants us to get along more than anything she loves us both very much and we love her very much, I don't want you to hog her"Lacy reminded.

"I won't, just let me remember her"I said getting my phone out. (Y/N) came back wiping her hands on her clothes "Can't believe they were out of paper towels..."(Y/N) groaned then sat down in between me and Lacy holding both our hands, smiling. Unaware of the conversation me and Sparkle had once she left and we acted calm.

Time skip

You really didn't wanna do something like this, but you knew you had to. Sparkle's phone number shined on your phone screen and on the couch next to you was Jackie sick, you were gonna hang out with her today but Jackie was too sick and his dad wasn't gonna be home until so much later. It was fine, you and her were gonna hang out tomorrow, tomorrow was his dad's day off. You took a deep breath, and called your girlfriend.

"Hey, Glitter gal! You were so excited for our hang out you just had to call me?" "Oh uh...Lacy, it's not that, we're gonna have to hang out tomorrow. Jackie is sick and his dad had to work late and he's running a bad fever, I'm sorry I promise! Tomorrow will be our day!". Lacy went silent over the phone, you could feel her anger through the phone but instead she replied to you back in her usually happy tone "I don't mind, Cutie patootie! It's cute how you always look out for people, (Y/N)"Sparkle smiled "O-Oh...You're not mad, good..." "Why would I be mad at my Sunny?". You sighed in relief that she wasn't mad and hung up.

You put your phone in your pocket and sighed, you saw Jackie sitting up asking what was that about. "Nothing, lay back down until I finish making your soup"You signed then put the blanket off him more to keep his fever down then walked to the kitchen not noticing Maya staring at you through the window noting your every move.

Time skip

Jackie was asleep on the couch, Jackie's dad was on his way home and you sat at the kitchen table with your homework book in front of you. You decided to use the time Jackie being asleep to finish your homework. Thankfully Maya was there to help you with the first few and you got a feel of it, you filled out the answers waiting for Jackie's father to return.

The next day

You just came back from hanging out with Lacy, you forgot your homework book at Jackie's house and you needed to get it back for school tomorrow. You went to the front door and knocked, nothing. You knocked again, nothing. After trying a few more times you decided to try the back door that seemed to always work whenever your friends or your girlfriends wouldn't answer the door. But what you saw was horrible.

In the backyard was Lacy getting a shovel, Jackie was laying there on the ground looking dead and next to him was a innocent and glittery looking lemon pie that was dropped after having so many bites taken out of it. "S-Sparkle...What is this...?"You asked shaking in your boots.

Sparkle Cadet's POV:Oh, guess she came at a bad time. I pushed the empty battle of poison Maya gave me more down in my skirt pocket, I threw the shovel behind me accidentally hitting Jackie with it and wrapped my arms around my (Y/N).

"Outer space, I'm a very sweet and patient person, but that changes when someone is too close to you..."I whispered in her ear, I worked my arms up to her shoulders "You understand, right? I did it for us, do you not love me and Maya anymore?"I whispered in her ear.

(Y/N) was having a difficult time talking her eyes not leaving Jackie she was quick to connect the dots of what happened, I decided to walk her to the front of the yard to get her sight away from Jackie. "(Y/N), I'm far from perfect, but you said that's what you like about me. I'd do anything for you, just like how Maya would as well and you'd do the same right?". (Y/N) still struggled to speak, until Maya came walking from the sidewalk. "Hey, (Y/N), I thought you'd be here. Look what I brought you from the mall"Maya took out a perfume bottle in a tiny shopping bag. (Y/N) turned around to Maya and let the perfume bottle be placed in her hands, "Try it on"Maya suggested smiling. With a shaking hand (Y/N) sprayed the perfume at the air and walked through it. She sniffed her wrist, "I love i-it, thanks Maya..."(Y/N) smiled then went to hug Maya to calm herself and Maya hugged back. I joined in on the hug, I wasn't gonna let anyone have too much alone time with (Y/N). After all, my Sunny won't be away from me ever again. I will make sure of it.