Omar X Fem! Reader

5/2/23

You made your way to your science class at school, you always got there later than Omar and when you walked in you would see Omar charging his phone while he used it. But his charger had to go past your desk if he wanted to use it and give it enough battery, so you'd walk in the classroom he'd be on his phone and he'd put it away so you could put your stuff down. So after the teacher takes attendance you decided to do something different.

When you got to your desk and Omar was putting his phone by the charger, you said something to him. "You're using your phone?" Omar didn't expect you to say something about it so he nodded "When the teacher takes attendance do you wanna switch seats so you can be on your phone?". Omar was surprised you made that offer but nodded.

You switched seats once the teacher is done taking role and Omar got a chance to spend this free minute to be on his phone.  He thanked you and turned his head back to his phone.

Omar's POV:She may be self less but that doesn't change who she's friends with. King Xavier, every once in awhile they'd meet up and I'd see them talk with which one like that, all friendly. Like he didn't just wreck a friendship, like he doesn't dangle candy over kids head, how he'd throw anyone into the maze for the smallest things. Maybe (Y/N) is in that same trap, maybe she's being manipulated like everyone else. But I can't know for sure.

No matter how cute her laugh sounds, I can't. She's friends with an enemy, that's why I can't love her.

Later, free minutes were over and I had to put my phone to the side. "Okay class! Partner up with the person sitting next to you, we're doing a project". The teacher gave our directions, I half understood them.

I got out my seat with (Y/N) and went outside, "So did you understand any of the directions?". "Nope! I was absolutely lost when she telling us the assignment, honestly sometimes I think she's writing another language on that board!"She said and I let a small laugh but cut myself off, I cleared my throat and tried getting to work by looking at what everyone else was doing. I regretted that laugh by the end of the day.

I wasn't supposed to like her, I'll get hurt again and she's probably helping Xavier. I'm not letting me or this creek get hurt.

The next day

2nd person:You fixed your hair and made your way out the door, there standing was Xavier with his usual candy in his pocket for you "Heey, (Y/N)! Squishers per usual, orrr you want the lollipops that make it look like you're smoking?". You laughed and walked closer to him, "Thanks, but I feel more like squishers today". "Hey, (Y/N), I got a little problem I forgot about that homework assighment we have due tomorrow and well, you have everything done..."Xavier said placing the lollipops you didn't take in his pocket.

"Xavier, of course I'll help you with it-"You tried smiling but he interrupted "Uh no, I need you to be a good friend and...Fill it in for me, I'm going somewhere fun for my birthday so when I get back I won't have anytime to get it done". "Xavier, I can't do it for you-" "(Y/N), you can just copy what you already have from your assignment, you want me to have fun on my birthday don't you?".

You stayed silent for a little bit, Xavier was your friend, you did have it already finished and it was just one sheet of paper...And Xavier's your friend... "O-Okay..." "Great! Here's the sheet of paper, don't think I gotta explain it since you already did it"With that Xavier walked off.

You spent your day at the creek sitting in a log and doing the worksheet was supposed to be done by Xavier. He better give you good candy for this, you got a few wrong on purpose and changed the handwriting to make it not look obvious. It didn't take long but you still would have preferred to be doing something else.