Heartless Au Part 2

2/10/22

After dinner time, Jason ended up coming back to the creek to his dam. But when he climbed up on the dam, he was met with Craig Williams of the stump kids trying to get rid of the stick they tied to the dam to keep it perfect, like how Jason wished he was. "Hey! Hey you! What do you think you're doing, Craig?!"Jason shouted now up on the dam. "Jason?"Craig said looking up from the stick he tried pulling out the dam.

"Get out of here, this is my dam!"Jason shouted anger rising by the second in his voice. "It may be your dam, but this isn't your creek do really think a fossil is worth all this?"Craig fought back. Jason did a look like he was in thought but he still looked angry, "Ugh! If it gets me some respect!"Jason said back to his upset expression. "Respect?"Said Craig with his serious tone gone and replaced with confusion, respect? Why would he be damming up the creek for just some respect or praise?

"Yeah, respect!"Jason loudly said stomping his foot on the dam, he knew he could just extend his foot to make it stronger. But he didn't want to rat himself out as a half gem or destroy the dam he had a fossil to claim as well as the respect he deserved. "I try everyday to help everyone out, but no one cares...No one listens to me!"Jason cried as a tear started to form in one of his eyes and he started to heavily pant. He looked like a total breakdown now, Jason had never told anyone how he felt and his mental aches because he didn't wanna stress out the people around him and then they'll do what Pink did. He tried his best to fight back the tear in his eye so that it doesn't extend and all the contour he put on to cover the blue spots on his face would be gone. "Jason, maybe people would respect you if you were ever nice to them, instead of trying to show off and prove what an expert you are! Did you get those badges so that you could show off or did you get them because you wanted to help people?"Craig said no longer sounding angry or hateful with Jason but instead sympathetic and understanding with him.

Now that was what did it, those words made Jason actually rethink everything. He was doing the very thing that would make others abandon him, now that he was thinking about it not even he would wanna be with him if all he did was always yell at people to follow the rules, try and look like he had the status of a diamond from Homeworld. Then, Jason couldn't fight the tears anymore, the tears streamed down his cheeks and the makeup was slowly getting ruined but due to this Jason lowered his head. "No no no...Don't show your real self, your real self will get you in trouble people will go off like Pink..."Jason repeated in his head.

"Uh, Craig!"

Kelsey called out from the bottom, then the dam began shaking. "Oh no..."Jason thought to himself as his tears stopped coming from his eyes. Then, the dam couldn't take it anymore and the water came crashing out breaking the dam and the water came flooding out and the creek was becoming a creek again. But Craig, Jason, Jp and Kelsey weren't so lucky, they ended up getting hit with the water, luckily Jason and Craig could get on a branch in the creek but Jp and Kelsey were left stuck in the water.

Jason didn't notice a yellow stain on one of his gloves, the water from the creek when the dam broke ended up getting on his hair dye and a small spot of his natural hair on one side was showing but the rest was blonde. "Craig!"Kelsey and Jp called out as they struggled to swim out the creek. Luckily Craig didn't see some of Jasons hair dye and makeup was slowly coming off, he was more concerned for Jp and Kelsey. "Kelsey! Jp!"Craig called out climbing off the branch with Jason on it and started running after Kelsey and Jp.

Jason tried to get off the branch as well, but a wave of water came and knocked Jason off the branch. Jason wasn't seeing that his makeup and hair was getting washed away slowly by the creek water and one of his gloves got ripped on a sharp branch revealing his arm and blue spots on it. Jason stretched his arm out and grabbed onto something to help him get out the creek and he got out the creek without drowning. But as he was catching his breath, he turned and saw Craig about to trip and fall into the creek while trying to help Jp and Kelsey out the creek.