Cold (Craigson)

Requested by:Chruper
3/9/22

Countless sneezes escaped from Jason as Craig carried him bridal style to his house. Jason unlocked the front door for Craig and he quickly got Jason to his bedroom, he then put Jason in his bed. Turns out Craig found out Jason was sick and his parents were on their business trip for work, so Craig 'offered to be a good boyfriend' and take care of Jason until he gets better.

"Craig, you really didn't have to do-"Jason tried to say lifting his head from off the pillow of his bed, but Craig interrupted that sentence by putting a forehead thermometer to his forehead. "Jason, theres no way I'm letting you alone sick, so I'm gonna care for you until you get better I'm a good boyfriend like you said"Craig said with sarcastic pride to cheer up Jason.

"You are..."Jason sighed just before the forehead thermometer started beeping, "Hm, you have a fever...But luckily I have list of activities for a sick day with my bae!"Craig cheered. Jason slightly smiled as Craig listed all the activities he came up with, he was even starting to think maybe when the day Craig has to meet his parents it'll go well.

"But, first things first I gotta make you some soup, be right back!"Craig said then rushed off to the kitchen but before he did so he snuck a kiss on the cheek to Jason. Jason sighed then pulled out his phone, his lock screen was a picture of him and Craig on their first date together. "My little blessing..."Jason thought to himself putting his thumb over Craigs cheek on the phone, his cheeks were reddening to the point he didn't know if that was blush or cause of his fever.

Time Skip

Jason remained with a blanket wrapped around him while sitting on his couch with Craig watching a movie. A few hours passed and this sick day was getting a lot better than Jason believed. A few minutes ago Craig ended up showing Jason a few new songs he found last night before he found out Jason was sick.

As Jason watched the movie, Craig wrapped his left arm around Jasons shoulder as he watched the movie. Jason smiled and let the blanket only go to his waist since he had fever, no matter how cold he may have been it was best to not have his blanket on him too much. As Jason watched the movie, he was starting to get slightly tired. Guess being sick really drains your energy. He then closed his eyes with Craigs arm around him. As Craig watched the movie, he looked at Jason and saw he was asleep, or that was what he thought.

Craig smiled and kissed Jason on the forehead, "I love you..."Craig mumbled staring at Jasons sleeping face.

Time Skip

Jason slowly opened his eyes, he looked to where Craig was supposed to be. But there was just a note, he picked it up and read it.

'Hey love!

I saw you fell asleep, you looked kinda cute asleep. You may be wondering where I am but don't worry, while you were sleeping your parents came back and said they could take over and thanked me. So I went home, get well soon.

-Craig'

Jason smiled when he was done reading the note and he touched his forehead remembering the kiss Craig landed on his forehead. "I'm a lucky, scout...".