Toman X Female! Nerdy! Reader

Requested by:XoPIEoX
8/23/22
You and Toman can be whatever age from his canon age to high school. I don't care what age since I didn't feel like giving a specific age in this. Song at the top is what inspired the plot.

In the hallways of your school you walked to your next class, by the restrooms you saw Toman and Eliza talking to each other. You paid no attention to their conversaion and continued walking to your class not caring that much, Toman is a guy you've been crushing on for who knows how long. Just when you thought he could be yours there at the tea timers ball you saw Eliza and Toman dancing together.

You weren't a homewrecker, no matter how much you liked Toman you could never do that and that could make Toman not like you. So, you waited for the relationship to end natrually and see if you had a chance with him.

Time skip

Your class had ended and you were packing your bag to go home now. That class you were walking to was a class you had Toman with, the teacher was talking to Toman. It was about how Toman wasn't doing good in this class and Toman was asking how he could make it up so he could pass the grade, not that you were eavesdropping. Just when you were going to leave the classroom your teacher called your name.

"(Y/N), are you usually busy after school?"Your teacher asked, you shook your head as a no. "Perfect, would you mind helping Toman, he wants to improve his grade in this class and I think you could help him since you're already doing well"Your teacher asked and Toman just looked at you awkwardly. Usually you were reading those books your family and friends called nerdy or having a brainrot over your new favorite topic you just learned about but you finished all your books and was free this month.

"I wouldn't mind"You said, "Great! You two can sort it out together"Your teacher said happily then went to his desk. You and Toman walked out of class together, "So what times are you free for tutoring?"You asked Toman as you both stood in the empty hallway by the library, "I'm free after school monday-wednesday until 4pm, I have basketball practice on Thursdays and Friday's so I can't do tutoring those days"Toman said.

"Well, today is monday so why don't we get to tutoring right now, c'mon the library is open until 3:45pm"You said then walked Toman to the library. You two got in the study room and you helped Toman understand the stuff in the class he didn't.

1 month later

Toman has been getting better in this class and he went from a D- to a B+, you wondered when would be the right time to tell him to like him but you told yourself not now. Today, there was a project needing to be done in the class you had with Toman. Thankfully the teacher gave everyone the option to either work with someone or work by yourself.

You and Toman chose to work together on this and after school you two walked to the store to buy supplies. When you two walked in you got out the list of stuff you needed, but as you were listing off the things you heard Toman laughing. What was so funny? You looked over at him and saw him laughing at a tv like camera for security, you knew what he was thinking.

"(Y/N), we have to..."Toman chuckled, you looked at the tv like camera then Toman. You put the list back in your backpack and T posed "Just do it, but quickly"You said. "Thank you, nerd"Toman teased then picked you up from under your arms and put your face up to the camera screen. You didn't realize how red your face was, so whoever was watching that footage would see your tomato looking face. You heard a lot of people laughing from behind you and Toman while he had your face to the camera.

"Thank you for letting me do this! When me and Eliza were dating she never let me do this to her, she thought it was immature and unfunny"Toman laughed after putting you down. "Were?"You said confused remembering that Toman and Eliza were dating, "Oh, I never told you this...We broke up a month ago"Toman said then pushed the cart to get the supplies you two needed. Hearing that made the biggest smile go on your face hearing Toman was single again maybe you did have a chance with him.

When you guys were done shopping he let you ramble about a new topic you learned about in one of your classes, no one really let you do that. They would get annoyed with the topic and make you move on to something else but Toman paid attention to what was being said. "I think I found the right guy..."You thought to yourself after rambling for so long. You thought back to when Toman recreated that one meme with that guy holding his baby up to a tv like camera and held in your laughter.

You swallowed and looked at Toman, "Hey uh...Toman?"You said, "Yeah, nerdie?"Toman teased. Ignoring the nickname you continued. "Um...I...like you..."You said blinking. Toman's response came quicker than thought "Huh, I do too, wow we have so much in common".

You sighed and cracked a smile, "Of course we do..."You said happily that you actually got him where you wanted him. "Also since we're probably dating now, here, some candy named after you"Toman said then handed you some Nerds candy to which you ate on the walk back home with him.