Teenage suicide (Tony + Female! Reader ending 2)

9/24/22
Suicide warning for this. If suicide triggers you, skip out on the story or just skip the part where I say the suicide scene is coming.

Jason's POV:After calling 911, all me and Boris could do was hold Tony in our arms on his back and hope he was gonna be okay. Blood and flowers covered his mouth, his blood stained me and Boris's shoes and knees but we didn't care, we just didn't. Since I didn't notice the bloody footprints I left some boys followed them towards the scene, that caused the situation to get to the coach in there. Shit, fuck, fucking hell this friend group is not walking out a duo. Please Tony, if you live I promise to never boss you around and treat you bad like when we were kids. Please, live...

I looked at his chest to maybe give myself hope, hope that Tony was still breathing and was going to fine. But his chest stayed still, no sign of breathing was within Tony.

Time skip

2nd person:If Tony's death taught you something it was that you never get over the death of your best friend. Hanahaki was what he had, turns out everything he did to you was cause he liked you. Carrying your books, wanting to be by your side and you learned he wanted to give you flowers and ask you out. The stares at school never seemed to not ruin your mood, they all knew about what happened. Tony's love for you is what made him die in the boys locker room, why the forest scouts were now a duo, why Jason now had a worse temper and why the school will never forget this. 'No wonder we got separated in middle school, the universe probably knew I'd hurt him so they got me away from him...'A sentence that lingered in your head everyday when no one was there to carry your books or eat lunch with you.

A few weeks after Tony's death you went to the school dance, you thought you'd be fine since the situation died down a little. But, the school dj put on Tony's favorite song, the thoughts of Tony filled your head and how if it weren't for you, maybe he'd be jamming to it with you here. But he wasn't, he was no longer alive.

You ended up throwing up in the girls bathroom and had to call your mom to pick you up an hour early. So much for a good dance.

Ya know that dream phase you went through in middle school cause Tony wasn't with you? That shit was back again, you dreamt of hangout's that'll never happen anymore. Your brain tortured you, but your mother hasn't been the greatest since Tony's death. "(Y/N), I told you not to chase boys yet you did...Look where you are now, you're crying over a boy and no one likes a girl who chases after boys. Go get yourself some girlfriends (She means platonically) to hangout with".

"I wasn't chasing him! We went to each other and decided to hang out again! You're acting like this is my fault!"You shouted at your mom in the living room to which she just rolled her eyes. "I'm not saying this is your fault, (Y/N) go to your room I don't have time for this".

Today, now you were climbing over the school fences to get to the creek. 'I'm sorry Tony, I know I should continue to outlive you but I can't do this anymore...'. Your mom didn't know your club meeting today was cancelled so you lied to her about it still happening after school, she had no idea believing you would be her biggest regret after hearing what you're going to do.

You walked a whole 30 minutes to the tallest cliff at the creek, the wind moved your hair, your lips were chapped, your cheeks were soft from crying and thoughts of joining Tony crossed your mind.

Suicide warning! This paragraph will involve suicide so skip to the next paragraph for a recap and to avoid it.

Honestly, everyone told you high school would be better, you'd get new opportunities, meet new people. Now your best friend is gone for good and you're about to be gone to. Could it have ended differently? Probably not, but now you didn't care. You reached in your backpack and got out your mom's scarf you stole from her, you walked backwards to the very edge of the cliff then started using the scarf to choke yourself. It took longer than you expected but no one said killing yourself was easy. You ignored the pain as the air was leaving your body and you were slowly falling unconscious and falling backwards off the cliff. "You already got rid of Tony, it would be better if you got rid of yourself..."You mumbled as you fell, your last words.

Recap:(Y/N) kills herself to escape the depressive thoughts about Tony's death. Another thing before continuing, please do not do what (Y/N) does in this ending. Suicide is never the answer, please don't think that.

For a few seconds your death hurt, but then it stopped. You were actually dead, now all was left was for someone to find you. But, despite the aftermath you thought maybe at least you couldn't hurt anyone else. You hated yourself for not loving Tony back, he would've been here, here to be your friend and stop your death but it has already happened. Maybe you could reincarnate into something that couldn't hurt people like you did Tony, but only time will tell.

The stories continue//COTC scenarios On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara