Kit X Gender neutral! Reader

5/3/22

An old friend of mine gave me a candy bar and I got the idea to write this, so some is what happened and some is creative writing. Also, you and Kit are 13-14 in this.

You put your backpack on both your shoulders and walked down the hall to your first class of the day, school started a few weeks ago and you were trying to get used to being in a school again. But as you passed a classroom, your friend and crush Kit walked towards you and she was holding something in her hoodie pocket. "Hi, Kit"You said, "Hey, (Y/N)"Kit smiled and got out what she was holding in her hoodie and handed it to you. It was a small Kit Kat bar, you looked down at the treat and smiled. "Thanks Kit"You smiled and put the treat given to you in your lunch bag.

"You're welcome, hope you enjoy what's inside"Kit winked then walked off with her hands in her hoodie pockets. You thought she was talking about the Kit Kat so you continued to walk to your class wanting to eat your Kit Kat already.

Time Skip

After a bit, you could finally eat your Kit Kat bar. You carefully took the wrapper off and got your Kit Kat out and bit into it, thank god she remembered your favorite Kit Kat flavour. But, you looked at the inside of the wrapper and saw something neatly written by Kit.

'I like you a lot, do you think of me that way also?

Yes No
-Kitherine'

You blinked your eyes and quickly searched your backpack for a pen, that's what Kit meant by 'hope you enjoy what's inside'. You already knew your answer, you've been crushing on her since childhood. You confidently circled the yes written on the Kit Kat wrapper and walked towards Kits locker and slipped the Kit Kat bar wrapper in there with your answer on it.

Time Skip

You saw Kit walk towards her locker and the wrapper fell out and landed on her feet, she picked it up and read the inside of the wrapper with glee. You smiled at her happiness then snuck up on her and hugged her from behind, "Hey, Kit Kat bar!"You greeted in joy, Kit laughed in glee and held onto your arm. "You actually said yes, gum drop?"Kit said using her other hand to hold the candy wrapper, "Why wouldn't I? I love you!"You said.

Kit put the wrapper in her pocket and turned around to face you, and kissed your lips.