Heartless Au Part 1

2/7/22

Jason walked through the creek with his two friends he had made, Tony and Boris. It had been three years since Jason realized he had been abandoned. And since he couldn't stay at the garden, earth was where he had to be and live on for now on. But, Jason saw that earth was a lot different from Homeworld and the garden, he saw humans that weren't in the zoo and he realized that he had to fit in. Despite not being fully human, Jason ended up finding some adoptive parents to actually care for him the way his father did when he was alive.

To look more human, Jason ended up using hair dye chalk to make his hair 100% blonde, used makeup to cover the blue spots on his face, wore long gloves to cover the other blue spots on his arms, hid his gem and got his adoptive mother to straighten his hair with a flat iron to get rid of his more wavy looking hair. All of the things to blend in, and surprisingly none of the creek kids suspected a thing when he started to play there they did seem confused on why Jason always hid his arms but they didn't wanna ask and let him wear them.

But today at the creek, while Jason walked with Boris and Tony he noticed a crowd of creek kids by the trading tree. He looked more and it seemed to be that Jp kid found a fossil and the other creek kids were surprised and even Kit was offering to trade 10, no 20 for that fossil. Then, Jason walked more into the crowd of kids and blew his whistle. "I'll tell you how much that fossils worth!"Jason bragged, ever since Pink left him he started to act differently. Never cracking a smile and when he did it was when he thought he made himself look better, bragging about the badges he earned while being a scout and always being a safety police and bossing the kids at the creek around. Not knowing how much of a jerk he treated everyone.

He seemed to not have read the room since he didn't notice the stump kids groaning at his presence. "I'm pretty much an expert on this type of stuff, since I got this palaeontology badge, I can tell you what kid of fossil this is! Tony, what kind of fossil is this?"Jason bragged later nudging Tony to say what fossil it was that Jp found, he was supposed to be the perfect human son so he had to look smarter or at least that was what Jason thought to himself all the time. Tony looked through his book until he found what Jason was looking for.

Tony ended up explaining the fossils name in the book like Jason had demanded him to. "See, it's not cool! It's just an ugly crab!"Jason mocked, thinking he had once again made himself look above him. "And it's over 500 million years old"Tony added from his book. Now this made everyone more amazed, Jason crossed his arms in jealousy as everyone looked stunned. Sooner or later, everyone was looking for a fossil.

But, just as everyone was looking for a fossil, a familiar voice was there. Jason, turns out he thought he was gonna 'help' the creek kids but in reality he was just being bossy. But Jason couldn't see that what he was doing was gonna make people do the very thing Jason feared, leave him all alone. But then, he saw Bobby try and use a shovel to dig a hole in the ground, "Hey, gravel head you're digging all wrong! You actually dig like this. Let me...Show you!"Jason said then tried to take Bobby's shovel from his hand to show him the 'right way' to dig. "My shovel!", "I have a digging badge so I'm basically an expert!"Jason bragged pointing to his digging badge on his sash. "What do you know? You've never found a fossil!"Bobby said in protest snatching back his shovel, "Hey! I'm just trying to give you guys a hand! It's the junior forest scout motto, 'A forest scout always helps out'"Jason defended ignoring the dirty looks from the other kids there.

"Jason, why do you have to scout-spain everybody?"Craig stood up feeling annoyed with how Jason acted, normally he didn't bud into things that he wasn't involved in. But seeing Jason acting the way he did made him wanna say something. "Because he's Bobby, just look at him!"Jason said not even looking at Bobby's rude look at him, "He didn't even ask for your help though"Craig rolled his eyes.

Annoyance filled up Jason and he turned to Craig, "Look, I'm just trying to help everybody out, maybe you don't like it but everybody else does! Right?!"Jason said turning to the other kids expecting them to be on his side but the kids weren't saying anything that went against Craigs claim they were just standing there looking at Jason angrily.

This wasn't the reaction Jason believed he would get, he saw Boris and Tony look around seeing no one was taking his side. Jason couldn't get it, he was supposed to be perfect, a helping hand. What is he doing wrong? This isn't good, if people don't want him they'll leave him all alone like Pink. Out of anger, Jason stormed off in anger from the kids there. "Jason?"Boris said in worry, "Lets just go".

The next day

"This is awful, we've been looking everywhere and theres no water anywhere, it doesn't even feel like the creek anymore..."Craig sighed sadly. This morning at the creek, the stump kids wanted to test out something new made by Craig but when they went to the creek to use it the creek had no creek, the water was gone. So, the stump kids decided to go and see if there was any hope for any water. But during their search they heard some water not expecting it to be dammed up. Before they could do anything, they heard some digging from underground and upward to the ground, so hiding was all they could do.

"Ugh, what are we going wrong?! We should've found an entire Tyrannosaurus by now!"None other than Jason said coming up from the hole he dug with the other scouts. "I thought you said this is where we'll find them Tony!"Jason scolded angrily in frustration. Not finding a fossil was making Jason more and more upset, overtime he grew more and more 'determined' for respect and getting a fossil to the point he started snapping at his own friends.

Tony gulped and looked in his book and read the answer, but Jason was too upset to see. He was lucky the dirt wasn't ruining the makeup he used to cover the blue spots on his face he was lucky that his gloves were made of breathable fabric. "Is that supposed to be a joke? Are you trying to make fun of me? Just like everybody else in this creek?"Jason said in an upset tone.

"I'm meant to be perfect, how can I be that if I can't find a fossil?"Jason thought to himself, "Boris and Tony just wanted to help out, forest scouts always help out!"Boris said fear visible in his voice. "Well not me! What's the point if none of these jerks appreciate it? Getting this fossil is finally gonna get me the respect I deserve!"Jason snapped loudly, "Well sir...That's not what being a forest scout is about that all..."Tony said. A tear started to form in one of Jason's eyes, all he wanted was respect that wouldn't get him back in the garden, a chance to not be his old naive 7 year old self.

"Well...Then I'm not a forest scout anymore!"Jason screamed in rage throwing his sash of badges on the ground. "Now just get out of here, I don't need you traitors!"Yelled Jason with a cracked and upset voice, Tony and Boris did what Jason ordered them to do. Jason picked up the shovel and started digging again, 'Fine...If they're not going to help me, they can just leave. I need to be a perfect human boy, and to be that I need to get with people that will help me not people that will slow me down or leave me in a garden in space like Pink...'.