Pumpkin eater (Prolonge)

12/24/22
New Au? Yes. This is Au is based on the visual novel above, if you've just ate, about to eat or eating right now wait a few minutes or hours to watch the visual novel. It's pretty Gorey. I do not own pumpkin eater, this is just an au.

Nobody knew how it happened, they just knew it happened.

Cheyenne stood in front of her young brother's smashed head under her parents car, his blood spilled everywhere and she stood back to avoid getting blood on her shoes. She quivered wondering what just happened.

"Back the car up! Back the car up already!"Cheyenne's mother shouted from inside the car, Cheyenne heard her mother's muffled yelling at her father and she was frozen where she was standing. Xavier just wanted to walk out the house a moment, but then it ended with his head being crushed under his parents car. Cheyenne's mother stumbled out the car, when the car was moved Cheyenne almost vomited she was surprised her mother wasn't in the same state as her. Cheyenne's mother tried to relocate pieces of his jaw in vain "Baby, speak to me, please!"Cheyenne's mother begged holding the now unidentifiable head of Xavier, "Honey, he's dead!"Xavier's father shouted now at his wife's side.

The two were completely unaware of their daughter's presence, but even if they did they wouldn't care. "No he's not...Look he's still moving! Don't you hear him crying?" "You've gone mad!" "And you've gone deaf!".

"We've got to save our son, drive him to the hospital will ya?!" "His brains are all over the pavement! He's already left this world!" "Now if you care about me and your children you'd help him...".

Cheyenne knew how they let Xavier do whatever he wanted and was the reason to how he acted, she was surprised her mother acknowledged she had other children. "Cheyenne, don't worry it was just a little accident, everything's gonna be okay I promise..."Cheyenne's mother held Xavier's corpse as bits of his brain and skull dragged behind her. "Don't cry, honey...Mommy will make sure you're okay..."Cheyenne heard her mom coo as her father followed behind her inside. Her mother was treating a corpse better than her or Kenneth. He was lucky he was still at college to avoid seeing this.

"We should replace his head, quick, a pumpkin should be the best size..."Cheyenne's mother said before taking her dead son into the garage. The perfect nuclear family torn apart, their lives would forever be changed.

Xavier's mother stood proudly in front of her work, she had gotten a pumpkin from their garden and the pumpkin was the replacement for Xavier's head. She wiped the blood off her white apron and smiled at her son, she adjusted the pumpkin head on Xavier and put him in the wheelchair beside her.

Cheyenne and her father stood outside the garage. "It's going to rain soon, it'll wash everything away as if nothing happened"Cheyenne's father mentioned. "Are we really not gonna do anything?"Cheyenne asked in a disturbed tone "I'll...I'll think of something, I'm tougher than you think. Humor your mother by going along, I'll be hosing down the driveway"Cheyenne's father said. Though he was a man of few words, he loved his wife but most importantly he loved his image. He didn't want his family to be branded as miscreants, they had just committed vehicle manslaughter surely there was a way of disposing the body.

Cheyenne's mother walked out the garage with her son in his wheelchair, the horrible smell slapping Cheyenne's nose as she got him inside. Cheyenne's mother paid no attention to either of them.

Time skip

Dinner was ready before they knew it and Cheyenne's mother set the table, she replaced a chair with Xavier's wheelchair and watched her family sit down at the table. Cheyenne was unlucky enough to get the spot right next to Xavier, her mother had craved a face on the pumpkin. She knew if she got a glance at the crushed head it covered Cheyenne would lose her appetite. "Xavier said he liked his chair but he wished it wasn't so squeaky...Dear, could you do me a favor and purchase some oil tomorrow?"Cheyenne's mother requested as she ate. "Of course...".

Cheyenne's mother's liveliness stood out above the gloominess of her husband and daughter, dinner with a corpse was the last thing anyone expected. Cheyenne started feeling more disturbed when her mom started spoon feeding him. Cheyenne looked to her father for guidance but he did not return her gaze.

Time skip

If only she wasn't still in high school she could be running off to college to get away from this reality, but it was out her control. She hid under the covers as her mother pushed Xavier's wheelchair to his bedroom to tuck him in, she could have sworn she felt his gaze through the closed bedroom door.