You're hurting me.

You can consider this a sister fic to 'Love' but there are some key differences. Scene above is what inspired this story as well as this theory and a little bit of this song:

The wind was stiff and so were Jason's movements through the creek, he stepped on crunchy leaves and bugs as he walked

The wind was stiff and so were Jason's movements through the creek, he stepped on crunchy leaves and bugs as he walked. The creek was crawling with drones, Xavier's drones if he had to be specific.

"If I can't have the creek no one can"

The words rang around the creek kids heads. Xavier was back and he wasn't willing to leave so easily again, the creek had done all they could to make him leave and never come back but this time he had backup. Those drones threaten them, but Xavier threaten them more. Their only way to freedom was hide and seek, or at least that's what the creek kids called it.

Xavier thinks he lend all the kids of the creek out like he wanted, he thought they gave up. But no, Craig thought a little trickery was nice, Craig formed the council once again, or at least most of the council. They all planned to go to the creek earlier than they usually did and earlier than Xavier did for a game of hide and seek, kids against the drones.

Jason was walking through the creek after taking down one, well he just sprayed his water gun at it.

Jason continued his walking looking around his surroundings, he stepped on leaves and kept being on the lookout. As he walked, he turned his head to see a piece of Xavier's drones sticking out a tree, trying to hide itself in a tree. Jason bit his lip and readied his water gun, as his steps were taken rustling could be heard in the tree above, leafs fell from the tree before releasing a pair of ankles, legs, a torso then a full human, the human being Xavier.

Xavier stood tall in front of Jason as he started walking toward him, Jason bit his lip and took steps back. Xavier just did the same but he stopped when he was close enough to Jason, Jason expected something to be done to him, something bad, something big, he was bracing himself to be grabbed by the upper forearms and be thrown roughly into the maze. But instead, a hand was raised and Xavier fiddled with one of Jason's blond hair strands. "I see you came crawling back..."Xavier's words were cruel, but a sense of desperateness came with the delivery of them.

Jason took a step back, "I didn't come crawling back to you or anyone..." "I thought you quit coming here, everyone quit coming here me and my drones made it clear this was my creek, my way of playing, my hangout spot with only a few kids who had the privilege of even eating my candy..."Xavier spat to Jason "Let me go, Xavier!"Jason shouted hitting his left foot into the ground behind him readying his water gun once again. "That's easier said than done, Jason..."Xavier sighed then spun himself around to pick a flower from the bush near them, he took the flower and placed it in Jason's hair "Why couldn't you see it?"Was all Xavier said.

Jason stood there stunned, the flower dripping forward in his hair, was he implying he knew Jason was a spy by making him a buddy so fast? Teasing him about the backpack? He couldn't understand, even with the flower Xavier placed in his hair. "Still haven't figured it out?"Xavier snapped him out his thoughts.

Jason glared at him throwing the flower in his hair to the ground "You're not making sense! Move or you'll get soaked!"Jason raised his water gun to Xavier's face.

Xavier glared at him but kept a composure whether or not it was a sense of falsehood "Jason, you still have a chance to come back, think about it, we can be kings of this creek, you'll have anything you want, friends, candy, admirers and more than you can dream! It'll be better than being a buddy, better than anything! You'll be my king and I'll be yours! Your parents may not care about you but once you let yourself come to me my parents will treat you in ways your dad or step mom could never!"Xavier spoke with constant estheticism as he grabbed onto Jason's hand to pull him close. "Just...Come back please, you can still turn around and-"Xavier couldn't speak longer for Jason was roughly pulled his hand free from Xavier and sprayed him with his water gun.

Jason angrily panted "Are you kidding me?! I am not going back to you! I am not being your king and you won't be mine, your parents, old friends and everyone might say yes cause they're scared but I'm not scared of you anymore". Jason stood his ground and turned to leave, but a rage unleashed in Xavier as he dripped with water. Xavier lounged forward at Jason grabbing aggressively at his forearms, Jason's water gun dropped to the ground with the grab "I'm not letting you leave again!"Xavier shouted in Jason's face.

Jason tried to wiggle free but Xavier's grip was firm "Xavier, you're hurting me!"Jason screamed feeling Xavier's nails in his skin not giving up on his squirming to try and free himself, then, he looked at Xavier's forehead and thought of something.

Jason threw his head back and as hard as he could, smashed his forehead into Xavier's hoping, if he was lucky he didn't hurt himself within his own attack.

The headbutt worked and Xavier fell back, Jason's own head throbbed for a few seconds and he got his water gun from the ground. When he saw Xavier try to slowly get up and control one of the drones, Jason raised his water gun and sprayed Xavier with it.

"Oh, almost forgot why I came here..."Jason sighed seeing a drone try coming at him, it only got the same treatment as Xavier.

Jason used this time to sprint out the area as fast as he could, he scrambled his hand around his pocket for the walkie talkie sitting there as he ran. "Jason? That you? What happened?"Craig spoke over the walkie talkie over Kelsey hitting her sword in what was most likely a drone"Xavier might know we're here, I ran into him..."Jason sighed at the last part remembering what Xavier had done.

Jason knew he may not long till Xavier got up to chase after him, so he just ran but he made sure if he came for him again he'd be ready.