Puppy love (Craigson)

10/13/22
Plot idea by my friend Luna from the COTC Amino.

Craig looked through his stump one last time before walking out of it, dinnertime was here and his day at the creek was over. Craig held onto his purse of holding and made his way out of the creek. But just as he was walking he felt a hand grab at his upper forearm while exiting the creek.

He turned around to see Jason standing there just letting go of his forearm, just when Craig turned around to look at him. "Jason?".

"Hey Craig...So um uh...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my house tomorrow since my parents are away, I'll have the house to myself all week"Jason spoke. Craig didn't even think about rejecting the offer, the moment reminded him of the day they actually became friends. Jason was locked out the house and he stayed at Craig's house. Craig was still feeling regretful for mistreating Jason at first but he made up for it that night by listening to Jason, actually becoming his friend the next morning and putting effort into keeping the friendship going.

The next day

After dinner time Craig went straight to Jason's house and knocked on the front door.  Unsurprisingly, Jason answered the door for Craig to come in to hang out. "Hey, Craig! You're just in time I was just getting the snacks ready. You can wait on the couch"Jason greeted then speed walked to the kitchen. Craig sat down on the couch, waiting for Jason to come with the snacks. He looked around on the pale purple couch, he eyed the tv and the pictures set near the tv. He saw pictures of Jason throughout his life, he was surprised there were any photos of Jason given what Jason told him about his father and step mother.

His eyes were locked on one picture of Jason, he just sat there staring at it. Maybe Craig wanted a little more than a friendship from Jason unlike he thought the day they became friends. Craig changed his position on the couch and felt his cheeks heat up noticing how he was staring at the photo of Jason Craig thought was so cu-

"Craig, I'm back with the snacks!"

Jason walked back into the living room with the snacks, he set the snacks down between the two of them and got up to look through the DVD's set down in front of the tv. "What movie you like? My step mom has a lot of 2000s teen movies, she has Legally blonde, Sugar & Spice, Mean Girls and other 2000s teen movies"Jason said collecting all the DVD's from both his step mom and dad. Craig looked through the movies, he didn't feel like watching Legally Blonde cause he heard Bernard and Alexis watched it together so he assumed it was boring, he'd already seen Mean Girls then he found one that caught his eye.

Edward Scissorhands.

He remembered one time his parents were watching that movie when he was little and his mom cried seeing the ending. He didn't like any of the other options so he just went with the movie, besides he cries cause of a movie once in a blue moon. "This one, it looks cool".

Jason nodded and popped the tv in the DVD player and set the to movie start. Jason looked over to one of his step mom's dogs she left at home since there was no one to dog sit at the last second, she'd be back tomorrow morning. Jason just hoped the dog wouldn't bark over the movie and annoy Craig, but the dog didn't and just screwed around with the other dogs.

Time skip

Jason and Craig sat there, eating snacks, watching the movie and staring at each other for a few seconds at some points. To each other the other boy just looked so handsome. Eventually, Jason felt a weight go on his left shoulder, he looked to Craig and saw he had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Jason smirked seeing Craig fall asleep, so peacefully and sweet...Jason paused the movie and stared at Craig asleep for a second, Jason felt like Craig's sleepiness was contagious cause moments later he was asleep too.