Maya X Sick! Female! Reader

Requested by:eeeeeeeeoibjjuioiys
11/18/22
Also send help cause I kept smiling like a fool writing this in class.

You laid on the couch, feeling like absolute ass. The second day of being sick is always the worst for you, last night you felt okay why couldn't today be the same? Your parents were out on a business trip and you just had to get sick while they were away. You were thankful you called Maya to come and take care of you, anytime now she should be coming in through the window since you felt too tired to answer the door. A knock was on the window of the living room behind the couch you were laying on, finally your princess charming was here to treat you like the princess she made sure you felt like, Maya Enyas.

You put your palm to the window and you had 'It's unlocked' written on your palm for when she came, turns out your throat was hurting and you didn't feel like talking. Maya opened the window and slid onto the couch next to you, she closed the window and made sure the curtains stayed open for the sunlight so you'd get the vitamin D to get better. "So how long will your parents be gone?"Maya asked not knowing your throat was hurting "A week...".

"Your throat hurting? I got salt water, you can gargle it. That always works for me when my throat starts hurting". Maya pulled out a cup container full of what you assumed was salt water. You nodded and took the salt water, you walked to the bathroom and started gargling it. It ended up helping and you returned to your girlfriend. "Hey, I got you some soup from that place you like you wanna eat now?"Maya asked with the plastic bag full of food from the place she went to.

You were surprised she actually brought you lunch, normally she cooked you soup but guess today she wanted to spoil you. "Sure, I could eat"You sighed as Maya started to get your food out "Careful, it's hot"She carefully put the soup bowl down beside you and let you blow it. You two talked and ate, when you were done eating Maya cleaned up for you as you blew your nose for a second. "You wanna watch a movie, I brought a few DVD's to watch"Maya said emptying her bag to reveal the DVDs.

You sat up and looked through them then you found one that caught your eye, 'I love you, Beth Cooper'.

"This one"You said picking up the dvd and handed it to Maya. Maya nodded and put the dvd in the DVD player "Good choice, I read the book so this'll be fun"Maya commented getting back on the couch with you. When the movie was beginning to start, you felt an unexpected hand go around your waist. You snuck a peak next to you and unsurprisingly it was Maya holding you. You let her touch stay there as you two watched the movie.

Time Skip

"(Y/N)! I made you a bath!"Maya called from the bathroom, you drank the last bit of your tea and walked to the bathroom where you walked in on Maya pouring some epsom salt and scented bath bombs in the bathtub. "Hope you don't mind it's a little cold, it'll help your fever go down"Maya said then turned off the water. You looked around at the hard work Maya did for you and you noticed the ripped off price tag for the epsom salt and bath bombs.

'3.00', '3.00' and '12.99'.

All that for your bath, Maya spent that much money just so you'd feel less like shit on your sick day. When Maya was adding more Epsom salt you snuck towards her and kissed her freckled cheek. She smiled and rubbed the cheek you kissed then put the salt away. "Alright now, just relax I'll do the chores your parents left you to do while they are gone"Maya said moving to the doorway so you could get in the bathtub. She blew a kiss towards you and shut the door, you pretended to catch the kiss with a chuckle and undressed yourself.

You got in the bathtub and let the cold water hit your skin. You laid back and shut your eyes, ignoring the sound of the vacuum downstairs from Maya.