LGBTQ Cookout at the creek

I don't want to see a single comment claiming this is late this was published in June, pride month just not early June. This is a crack fic so do not take this seriously. Based off the audio at the top.

Craig adjusted his Bi pin as he got a fizzy soda from Kit's cooler and smiled to himself feeling proud. Pride month had rolled around and for once he wanted to do something special, an LGBTQ cookout at the creek, no homophobes allowed cause they'll find themselves grilling them instead. "Ah, just like dad would"Craig sighed watching Elder Mark the Lithromantic attempt at grilling something but let's be fair he couldn't cook to save his life, thankfully Tien and his friends came to help.

Craig smiled and looked all around at the creek kids proudly wearing their cheap pride pins cause their families would have killed them if they saw a rainbow on them, oh what was this? The Twinks and transfems/femboys are planning world domination, who could they be?

Craig was surprised to see Twink Jason and Secret Keeper working with Sewer Queen, Roger and Maney for anything let alone world domination oh hey  Wildernessa the pansexual just joined in, Craig eyed Junk Lord but he was too busy fixing his cheap uranic and non-binary pins while eavesdropping on them to get notes as Craig cringed at his chunky and streaky black nail polish he found from the junk yard, Jesus that nail polish was thrown away for a reason. At first Craig was gonna intervene but once he saw ace Boris, Kelsey, George, The Hockey kids and Butch Susan and Maya stop them. Craig had more hope in George reasoning with Secret Keeper for obvious reasons.

Wildernessa got bored and joined her fellow Pansexuals, Pullstring and Melissa for a game of uno against the Bisexuals, Richard, Jane, Eliza, Toman who was secretly holding hands with Eliza to get a peak at her cards and Keun Sup. Craig eyed the aro and the aces, Kit, Adele, Tony, Angel, Bobby were under the table stealing the uno cards to sabotage Richards win cause he still hasn't traded Kit back for those chips, at first Angel tried stopping them but gave up after awhile.

Ooey was in a corner playing with their trans and non binary themed slime, Craig decided to leave him alone to check on Mer-kid who was somehow in a tree, them and Ooey are both non binary so maybe Craig could make them become friends at this cookout...But that changed once he saw Demisexual Roger hiding behind a tree wondering if he's looks good in his dress and if he's allowed back after planning world domination, "Hey Roger"Craig smiled "Oh hey Craig..." "Roger, I know that look, everyone is welcome here this is the only time everyone has gotten along cause they have something in common, how bout you talk with Jason and Junk Lord over there, beware Jason did try to plan world domination with his fellow Twinks..."Craig sighed. Roger grabbed at the edges of his dress and looked at Junk Lord and Jason who were betting on who was gonna burn the food first.

Roger took his steps towards the two as Craig smiled seeing them start talking all together, Craig looked around and noticed Jackie the Polysexual wasn't here yet, shit hope he didn't get lost but let's be real he probably did and will have his own picnic cause he has no idea where he is. Just when Craig was about the call he was distracted by certain Genderfluids doing cart wheels, that being Toman and Razor, huh, they must have finished that game of uno after the aro's and aces were stealing the cards.

Paloma was trying to play football with Marie, the Demi girl was failing miserably wishing her moms would come back from work and take her home but the Gender queer was reassuring her it takes practice.

Craig sighed as he watched Junk Lord swapping his purple cape for a rainbow one with the help of Mariah and Beth to make it clear he was supposed to be there. Huh, lesbians helping gays a dynamic Craig never thought he needed. But Craig was too focused on them to notice Pullstring and Angel has ascended from the creek and was trying to swallow the earth but not to fear, Sparkle Cadet and Tony were in the world of stopping them, the intersex lesbian and the greyromantic duo could solve anything.