Yandere! Solo kids preferences Part 2

9/4/22

Angel🧸

What nicknames they call you:
•Strawberry
•Berry pie
•Heaven

'(Y/N), ya know I love ya...Ha, what did you expect, it's just something for memories, besides I only cut two strands of hair...'

How they view you:Whenever Angel couldn't look after the kids, you took over due to your experience with babysitting. The kids took a liking to you and they always told Angel how much they liked you, so they had you around more. But that time with you being around more lead them liking you way too much. Now they had a shrine dedicated to you in their room full of stuff that reminded them of you.

Big Red

What nicknames she calls you:
She doesn't do nicknames.

'You think I'm a bitch? When I cut your leg off and you're not able to run from me, you'll know bitchy...'

How you view her:Bitchest girl of this creek liking you, it all seemed like a joke of hers to make fun of you. So you walked away from her calling her a bitch under your breath. Now you were running away from her cause she's chasing after you with a knife.

Hyde and Zeke🍒🙈

What nickname they call you:
•Little mouse

'Little mouse, you can hide well. But you won't be able to hide from us forever...'

How they view you:How did a game of hide and seek get so violent? The twins expected to have found a new buddy to play hide and seek with, that person being you. But let's just say they were seeking outside of the game, they followed you places without you knowing. Now you were putting your hiding to more serious use when Hyde and Zeke become more dangerous seekers.