Wake up (Craigson) Part 1

7/18/22
Spoiler warning, if you haven't watched Stranger things 4, I recommend not reading this since the villain conept will be used in this and mentioning of something in the show. Craig and Jason will be 12-13 in this. Don't expect a full Au for this. Song at the top is what inspired me. And thank you to Lunaticwithpigtails on the COTC amino for helping me with this

Jason woke up in the morning for school, he groaned at the sound of his alarm clock and shut it off himself and got out bed. The silence in his house wasn't unexpected since his dad and step mom left him alone all his life. Jason made his way to the bathroom, when Jason turned on the water facet, he couldn't believe what he saw coming out.

He looked closer and saw blood running out and down the drain, Jason squinted as the blood came out. "Am I still dreaming?"Jason mumbled then turned off the facet and rubbed his eyes. He turned the facet back on and it let out normal water. Jason sighed in relief and started washing his face and brushing his teeth. Eventually he was done getting ready and got on his bus for school.

Time skip

Jason now sat in his second period class, only 15 minutes away from the bell ringing and he would be off to his next class. But as the teacher was talking, a stinging pain went through Jason's head. Jason drank some water seeing it wasn't going away. But it didn't help and Jason's attention to the lesson slowly decreased and he just lead his head down for the rest of the class.

Jason thought his headaches would go away soon but they got so bad he had to be excused to go home. Jason stared at his note to be excused to go home as he walked out of school, some blood came out his nose. Jason did a confused look and touched his nostril, he was having a bloody nose. Jason got out a tissue and cleaned up the blood on his nose and walked to a bus stop since his head hurt too bad.

When Jason got home, he flopped down on his bed face first and quickly fell asleep. Despite his headache he was able to fall asleep.

...

...

Jason blinked his eyes, he was laying his kitchen floor. Feeling confused he got up and dusted himself off, "Did I sleepwalk?"Jason thought to himself. Jason started walking out the kitchen and just when was gonna walk up the stairs to his room the lights began to flicker. Jason did a confused look and looked around then at the floor, a spider was crawling towards him and he took something heavy near him and killed it without hesitation. Then another, and another, until there were too many spiders so Jason just ran out of stuff to kill them and he was cornered.

"Away you bastards!"Jason yelled trying to cover his fear with anger, but bigger spiders came at Jason and they were biting him. The pain was bigger than he expected of course not coming close to the headaches he felt. The more they bit the more Jason screamed for some kind of help, Jason tried crawling out weakly from the spiders, but the mob of spiders were covering his body from his below his sides.

Just when Jason was gonna give up hope of being saved, the front door opened revealing his step mom and father walking in the house together. "Dad! Dad! Eleanor! (If you're wondering who Eleanor is, she's Jason's step mom that's not her canon name it's just a head canon) Please, these spiders are killing me!"Jason yelled. But, his dad and step mom were too focused on each other. Talking to each other, holding hands and anything besides acknowledging Jason being there buried in spiders biting him to death.

Jason continued to beg and plead for their help to free him but they were just so in love with each other. Eventually, Jason got too weak to move, he couldn't even feel anything below his chest and his throat was sore from screaming to his dad and step mom for help.

"Do you really think they'll help you? You mean nothing to them"

Jason heard a deep and demonic voice say, but he didn't know who it was and his vision was blurry. Jason felt his eyes slowly close just when his father was going to give his step mom a soft kiss on her red lips.

...

Jason woke up in a cold sweat and his face left his pillow, he felt around his body checking for spider bites or spiders hidden under clothes. Then he felt his face, his hand was covered in blood when Jason looked at his hand again after feeling his cheek and nostril. Turns out he got a bloody nose while sleeping, Jason groaned and went to wash his pillow and clean his face. When Jason was done cleaning his face he checked his phone to see Craig texted him twice 30 minutes ago. Jason sighed feeling somewhat bad for being late to reply to his boyfriends text, Craig was asking about Jason hanging out. Jason sighed and accepted to hang out with Craig, if only the headache, bloody nose and nightmares stopped.