First kiss (Craigson)

8/6/22

Craig stretched his legs out and popped his knuckles, he stood while Jp and Kelsey were backing up holding a baby doll. The stump trio was preparing for a game of baby ball, despite the last time they played they ruined Kit's red velvet choco rolls they were sure it wouldn't end badly.

"You ready?"Kelsey called out while Jp was ready to throw it "I'm ready!"Craig called out tapping the back of his foot. Jp jumped up and threw the baby doll as hard as he could to Craig, Craig looked up and saw the baby doll being thrown in the air he started stepping back trying to catch it but he realized it was being thrown harder than he expected and was landing farther than he thought.

Craig began running backwards putting his hands up to caught it, the baby doll landed in Craig's hands but Craig accidentally fell back and slid backwards for who knows how long. For what felt like awhile Craig finally stopped sliding on his back and he felt his head lightly be stopped by something feeling unfamiliar.

Turns out Jason was leaning forward on the edge of a bench table expect without seats talking to his friends, Boris and Tony. And the back of his legs is what Craig's head hit. Jason was startled at first and almost hit his stomach on the bench. Jason turned around and saw Craig laying on back holding a baby doll in his hands. "Oh hey, Craig"Jason said more relaxed seeing it was just Craig. Craig opened his eyes and couldn't help but feel embarrassed it was Jason he hit his head on and Jason saw him like this. "Uh...Um..."Craig tried talking but struggled to find what words to say.

Thankfully, Kelsey and Jp found him in time. "Hey, you caught it!"Kelsey said seeing this time was different. Jp helped Craig up and he was red as tomato, "Let's go!"Craig almost yelled running back to the stump. "Peanut head, wait up!"Jp yelled while him and Kelsey tried to catch up with Craig as he ran. "Was it something I said?"Jason mumbled seeing Craig run off so quickly.

When Craig finally reached the stump he placed the baby doll on the top of the stump as he caught his breath. He was mentally scolding himself for just stammering back there with Jason, "I made an absolute fool out of myself!"Craig thought to himself scolding himself even more. Ever since last week he felt awkward around Jason, like Jason was gonna eat him alive if he did the wrong thing, not in a bad way at least not that Jason made Craig think he had to walk on egg shells. More like, his heart beat faster, his palms sweat, it was like his legs were noodles and his words were harder to form into sentences.

"Craig, what happened back there? Did Jason do-"Kelsey asked finally caught up with Craig at the stump. "No!"Craig said yelling louder than he thought he would "Okay okay! I won't say anything!"Kelsey assured. Ever since that afternoon Jason spend the night at his house and befriending him Craig felt weird thinking badly of him and letting his friends do that too also made him feel off. "*Sighs* Sorry, Kelsey it's just...Just a few months ago me and Jason were rivals but now I can't act normally around him!"Craig said in frustration kicking the ground. Jp and Kelsey looked at each other then Craig, "Well, what do you mean by that?"Jp asked.

Craig inhaled and explained what he was feeling towards Jason ever since last week and Jp and Kelsey immediately knew what was up. "Craigford, you have a crush on Jason..."Jp said not really thinking he'll ever say that sentence. After being silent for so long, it finally hit Craig on the head he really did like Jason.

The next day

After that day, Craig texted Jason to meet him in private. Jason listened to Craig and met where he told him to meet. "Oh, hey Craig"Jason said in the same way from when Craig's head bumped into his legs. "Hey, Jason, so uh...It has come to my attention that I...I l-like...You, so I wanted to meet you to ask if you wanted to go on a date at the creek sometime..."Craig got out.

Jason went wide eyed and was too stunned to speak.

But Craig took this as him saying something wrong and Craig panicked. "S-Sorry, I was stupid, stupid! So-"Craig tried saying but Jason grabbed onto his hand. "I like you too"Jason blinked.

Time skip

Later on at the creek, Craig and Jason were sitting together. But there were 4 other people, hiding in the bushes were Jp, Kelsey, Tony and Boris.

"What? Boris, Tony what are you guys doing here?"Jp whispered in the bush, "We're here to make sure Craig is right for him, because what happens to Jason outside this creek is tragic and he deserves the right man! What are you guys doing here?l"Tony said "To make sure Craig doesn't mess up this date!"Jp said. "This is scouts hiding spot"Boris whispered, "But we can't move now, they'll know we're here!"Kelsey said. "But i'm squished here!"Tony complained, "Tony if you don't suck it up I'll shove my sword-"Kelsey threatened but was cut off by Jp putting his sleeve over Kelsey's mouth shushing her.

"Hey Jason, have you ever had your first kiss?" Craig asked out of the blue while they were both looking at the stars "I don't believe I have"Jason answered still looking at the stars. "Well, mind if I give you yours?"Craig teased turning his head to Jason. Jason was surprised but didn't hesitate, "Nope"Jason said so quick Craig didn't even see Jason turning his face to his and kissing him. When Jason parted their lips Craig just blinked twice. "Hey Craig, mind if I spend the night at your house after this?"Jason said still with his face in Craig's, "Not at all...".

After the date, Jason was sitting up on Craig's top bunk bed and Craig laid at the bottom. "Thank you for letting me stay at your place again"Jason smirked. Now, the two were about to go to sleep to see another day after this wonderful one. "Goodnight, sweet prince"Craig said "What was that?"Jason asked sitting up but Craig turned over on his side, shut his eyes and started snoring. Jason smirked and laid down, "Goodnight, Craig".