Yesterday's lie Part 2

11/21/21

After awhile Vee was able to get some new accessories to cover up where she couldn't change into Craigs form. "Is this it?"Vee asked looking around as she held the compact mirror Craig was inside. "I just go in and ask about that witch from the paper?"Vee asked Craig, "Yes! Maybe they still have one of her enchanted pastries"Craig guessed but later looking up at Vee seeing her ears were sticking out the cat winter hat "Ah! Ears! Ears!"Craig pointed out pointing to his ow, Vee noticed this and quickly covered her ears with her hat and walked inside the cafe.

Vee tried sniffing around for magic, until the barista at the front desk greeted her. "Hello! What can I get cha'?"The barista asked "Have any um...magical old ladies left enchanted items here...?"Vee awkwardly asked the barista. The barista did an annoyed expression and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ugh...You're not friends with that witch obsessed guy right? I told him to stop leaving pamphlets here!"The barista said annoyed. "Actually I'm asking about, her"Vee said pointing to the picture of Tabitha from up above.

"Oh, Kaitlyn...Yeah she tried to pay for a latte with a live raccoon a couple months ago but when we called the cops she did something weird up the croissants, we threw them in the trash but well, now we have a whole new problem..."The barista sighed remembered the trouble Tabitha caused a few months ago.

After that Vee walked out the cafe, she began sniffing for some magic around the place but nothing. "I don't smell any magic..."Vee sighed,  until some rats came from the inside of a dumpster. "We desire more!"The rats said, "Cool, talking rats maybe they know something!"Craig said from inside the compact mirror, but Vee felt the opposite about the rats and ran away in fear.

"Vee? Is everything alright?"Craig asked when Vee was done running away from the rats that scared her, "Oh yeah...I-I just don't like confintion..."Vee nervously said. "Oh, well that's okay I'm sure theres someone else thats seen Tabitha, *Gasp* There!"Craig said referring to the Ninja kids by a nearby tree with some cards from the boiling isles.

"Hexs holem cards! Tabitha got rid of all her decks...I was wondering where they went"Craig commented, Vee took a sniff but felt nothing. "Well, they must have run out of magic I don't smell anything"Vee said. "But maybe they know where to get more, okay don't worry I know them they're creek kids, let me explain them-"Craig tried to say but Vee seemed to feel sure about the Ninja kids. "Actually these guys are cool"Vee said walking towards the Ninja kids which caused Craig some slight panic.

Vee then sat down in front of the Ninja kids as they played with the cards, Vee hid Craig from the Ninja kids views but he couldn't help but cringe. "Ah! She's going to embarrass herself I can't watch!"Craig cringed covering his eyes.

"Oh, hey Craig"Yustice said, Craig uncovered his eyes and looked at what was actually going on. "Good to see you out of prison"Yustice asked thinking she was talking to Craig, "C'mon! Camp wasn't that bad!"Vee said.

"Camp?"Craig said remembering the reality check camp his mother wanted to send him to after he went overboard with a school project. "We did have the best cabin! Cabin 7!"Vee said shouting a bit for loudly with the Ninja kids at the last bit. Vee then looked down at the cards Yustice sat down when Vee made her joke, you'd assume that while Vee was pretending to be Craig she seemed to have formed a stronger bond with the Ninja kids as Craig. "Cool cards, where do you get them-?"Vee tried to ask reaching her hand towards them but Yustice slipped away the cards from Vee.

"Uh-Uh, let me give you a reading first I want to practice"Yustice winked holding the cards then set them up for Vee, it didn't take her long to be finished and actually sat the cards down for Vee to read. "You're running from your past, from a previous life that was not kind to you however the guilt and fear you carry will eventually catch you in a self full-filling prophecy that you won't be able to escape from"Yustice spoke on a spine chilling tone then made Vee clutch the compact mirror tightly shaking slightly.