Cat got your tongue?

2/18/23
Guess who suddenly wants to develop all her characters? Me. First I'm developing the fanon kid for my favorite ship so remember the canon creek kids we know are grown adults with their own kids these kids are the ones we see. Also blood and vomit warning for this. Just juicy angst I wrote.

parent recap

Gavin, Silvia, Janine:Jason and Craig

Cohen:Paloma and Keun Sup

Angelina:Eliza and ???(Possibly Toman)

Breakfast was starting to not sound so great to Gavin now that he felt like he was going to throw it up.

The motorcycle kept running as Gavin sat on it gripping the handles until his knuckles were white, the grey cat laid dead in front of Gavin's blood stained motorcycle. How fast was he going? The cat just ran in front and boom, that cat was dead. "Copper!"Cohen yelled running towards the scene out the door, Gavin almost fell off his motorcycle in panic, what would he say? "Hey sorry I killed your cat, but they got 9 lives, right?".

No! Goddamnit...How did this happen? What caused this? Oh, now he could remember.

Angelina said how her mom had finally agreed for them to have a sleepover and how excited they were both to have one, Angelina always said how strict and hard to please her mother was so Gavin was determined to show up on time. But while he was trying to pick up the pace the cat had ran across the street in front of his motorcycle.

Gavin was glad his helmet hid his face so Cohen couldn't see who he was. At first Cohen tried picking up the split in two dead cat but decided against it, panic ate Gavin's words and all he could say was one sentence. "I-I'm sorry about your cat! I really didn't mean to kill it...".

"You've made a fool out of yourself enough..."Gavin thought to himself then was back to riding his motorcycle. But this time he was riding to his home to clean off his motorcycle, what the hell was Eliza gonna say when he shows up to her home with blood and cat guts on his motorcycle. Gavin pulled over his motorcycle and called Angelina on the phone to tell her about the sight inconvenience and made up some lie to cover up the truth, thankfully she understood and told Eliza.

Gavin quickly got buckets, spray, sponges and all the things he would use to clean off his motorcycle. He began gliding the sponge over the bloodied motorcycle carefully so he wouldn't stretch the paint. He was finally starting to understand why Jason was so hesitant with getting him the motorcycle, or was it because he was scared of Gavin getting in a motorcycle accident? Gavin couldn't remember.

Finally, all the cat remains were cleaned off his motorcycle and he got back to riding to Angelina's house. "Just clear your mind just clear your mind..."Gavin mumbled under his breath with his hands shaking, if they shook more he would have crashed. Gavin found another way to Angelina's house and he got there, parked his motorcycle away from thieves and was welcomed inside Angelina's house as if he hadn't taken a cats life.

The next day

Gavin rode his motorcycle back to his house, ever since he was little he was told cats had nine lives. It's funny how things become a lie after so much time, that was either bullshit or that cat was on his last life.

Gavin parked his motorcycle in the garage like usual and walked back in his house. His dads were home, Janine was at a friends house and Silvia was still at home. Gavin walked in the house like usual and he thought everything was gonna be normal, but he was too wrapped up in his own little world that he didn't hear Craig calling him asking how the sleepover was.

When Gavin showed he had noticed Craig trying to talk to him, Craig thought it would be good to crack a joke. "Ha, Gavin I was tryna talk to you...

cat got your tongue?"

Cat, that now became Gavin least favorite word of the day.

Without warning, Gavin threw up.

Alarmed, Craig rushed to Gavin's side and got him to lay down in his bed. Craig tried asking what happened but Gavin still didn't speak, Craig understood and thought it was either he was embarrassed or he felt too sick to speak. He was wrong. Gavin couldn't tell his dad he had killed a cat, Gavin always felt okay with talking to dads about things but this? Oh this was another story. They'd probably even find a way to think Gavin purposely killed that cat.

Gavin just laid in his bed for the rest of the day, Craig told Jason Gavin wasn't feeling too good when he returned home. Even though at first Jason was hesitant, he decided to check up on his son.

"Hey kiddo, your father said you weren't feeling good, you okay?"Jason asked kneeling beside Gavin. Gavin held his blanket up to his nose, he nodded. "Well that's good...Eliza better not have done anything...Your father says you don't have a fever, that's good"Jason got up to leave and grabbed Gavin's phone from his nightstand so Gavin could rest.

Time skip

Jason ended up accidentally falling asleep so now he was just sitting on the floor with his face buried in his knees asleep. Gavin didn't mind, with his dad asleep he had the change to get his phone back, but Gavin didn't.

Before Jason left Gavin stopped him and asked if he could stay with him, even though it was unlikely he'd get sick again Jason agreed to sit by him.

He didn't have the energy to go on his phone, what happened with that cat yesterday was burnt in his brain. Angelina was his only friend they trusted each other with anything, if Angelina needed help burying a body Gavin would be the one she'd go to, it was a shame Gavin couldn't say the same.

Gavin lead in bed staring at the ceiling, he didn't bother to wake his dad up. He decided to just let Craig come for Jason himself for bed. Jason was sleeping next to someone who killed a cat, he has heard people say killing a human being is worse than killing some animal but Gavin knows how much pets mean to people. Any person would kill a human before they'd kill their own pet, but Gavin couldn't say anything he would take this secret, swallow it and take it to the grave with him.