Latchkey kid (Craigson)

6/3/22

Jason stared out his bedroom window, he found himself staring at the driveway his parents car drove off of and they drove away to the airport of that business trip a month ago. This wasn't the first time this happened and it never is, they've been doing this for Jasons whole life so he usually had the house to himself. Most of the time he's invite his friends over but the only two friends he had were busy today.

Thankfully, that was okay because Jason had a new someone he could invite for the day . He grabbed his phone and called Craig. "Hey Craig, do you wanna come over, my parents aren't home", "Sure, I'll get ready".

Then the phone was hung up, Jason smiled and cleared up the house for him and Craig. He'll never forget the joy that ran through his body when he heard the doorbell rang. Jason turned the doorknob open to reveal Craig holding a board game in his arms. "Hey, Craig"Jason smiled letting Craig inside his home, "Hey, Jason. I got your call to hang out and look what I found at the stump!"Craig said now showing the board game he brought it was a game of Twister. "Oh! I haven't played that game since 3rd grade, let me clear up the living room more"Jason said then cleared up anything in the living room that could get in the way of the game.

When the clearing up was done, Craig slipped off his shoes and only had his socks on. "Okay, how will we use the spinner, there's only two of us"Jason commented sitting by the large poke-a-dot mat, "Oh, I looked it up, we just take turns calling out random colors".

"Alright then, how about...Left foot yellow"Jason said already starting the game, "Alright, whatever you say...".

Time skip

More time playing twister passed then Craig and Jason thought would, "What now?"Jason asked with his hand next to Craigs hand on the colorful mat, "Hmm, right hand red"Craig said last minute since he didn't think it through and just wanted to play the game. Jason reached his right hand over to the red dot like Craig said and Craig did what he said. But, when Craig was reaching over to the red dot just as Jason was doing the same, he kissed Jasons cheek by accident. Since they were dating it didn't feel awkward so it didn't make them want to die of embarrassment. Of course they were surprised but it was deemed as more flattering and sweet.

Time skip

Outside, the sun started to set and it became darker. The couple has had enough fun for the day and they were just sitting down on Jasons bedroom floor. "We got 10 more minutes until I gotta go home for dinner, any last minute requests?"Craig offered, "Just, relax even though we've been dating for a month already sometimes I just want a day to just relax just you..."Jason sighed. "Okay, then...Whatever you want"Craig smiled then wrapped his arm around Jasons shoulder and locked eyes with him for a fat 10 seconds. "Whatever I want?"Jason asked moving his hand to around Craigs side "Of course, I love you".

"Including this?"Teased Jason, as he got his lips closer to Craigs slowly, "I see what you're doing, scout..."Craig smirked and did the same thing. They kissed for a rather short time, until Jason opened his eyes and smiled slightly. Craig tried to part their lips, only for a minor pain to come through his upper lip. "Uh, Jason...I think my lip got stuck on your braces..."Craig said even though it came out mumbled, panic filled up Jason in a heartbeat hearing Craig say that. Jason tried to also part their lips but a small 'ow' was heard from Craig. "Oh no, oh no...Craig will never want to kiss me again..."Jason thought to himself as he was immediately trying to remove Craigs lip from his braces, he didn't even know how this could have happened. Was there a wire that got loose? It doesn't matter now, Jason was more focused on fixing this mess. But he got a little too focused on trying to fix it which caused him to not hear the front door opening.

"Jason, we're home!"Cheered Jasons mother opening Jasons bedroom door, "Mom..."Jason thought to himself already wanting the ground to swallow him up. A look of surprise appeared on Jasons parents faces seeing their sons lips on another boy, Craigs lips got unstuck from Jasons braces two seconds later but it was too late. "Uh...Hey, mom and dad..."Jason said waving nervously to his parents as Craig just sat there hoping his lip didn't have a scar.

Craig and Jason sat in the living room as Jasons parents talked in another room. Craig had a feeling he shouldn't leave Jason, then Jasons mother and father came out to the living room. "Jason, me and your father do admit we were surprised to see you've gotten yourself a boyfriend but we don't disapprove of him how about he come back tomorrow, we'd love to have you over to get to know you"Jasons mother smiled. Then, all the panic Jason once felt left his body, huh they're not mad...

"So you're dating my son now, what is your name?"Jasons dad spoke, "Craig Williams, sir"Craig smiled. "Well Craig, all I gotta say is, make him cry and you're done".

Even though it was slight teasing that got him elbowed by his wife, Craig could feel a chill go down his spine. "Don't worry, he likes to joke like that..."Jason whispered to Craig. Craig nodded to Jason and turned to Jason's father, "You have my word, Mr.Tomsin"Craig promised now sitting up straight.