Maya X Boy! Reader

12/4/21
Requested by:Royna_tokata
(Y/N):Your name
The song at the top is what inspired me to write this.

Mayas POV:I stumbled around my wardrobe for a good outfit, "That dress has to there somewhere..."I mumbled to myself looking around my wardrobe for a decent outfit. A good looking outfit was the last thing I was finding, I looked at the clock one last time. 9:46am. "I still have time..."I mumbled under my breath getting some lilac tights out the top shelf in my closet.

Prologue:

Mayas POV:I tapped my pencil against my wooden table, I was bored. I had zero friends after capture the flag so loneliness was all I had now, expect for a certain boy through a screen. (Y/N) was someone I had I guess, but there was a problem we could only talk to each other through a screen and why? When me and (Y/N) were younger we used to hang out and be friends but he moved away and all I had of him now was his phone number to call him.

When we were younger and we found out (Y/N) was moving we had this stupid plan that, when one of us were finally 18 aka the age people head off to college, one of us would apply for a college where the other person was and if we get accepted into that college we could finally see each other. I know it sounds stupid, probably cause I explained to terribly...But we were young, young people are just dumb like that.

As I was making my pencil bounce with the eraser at the top part of my pencil my phone started to ring. I dropped my pencil and looked at who was calling me, to my surprise it was...

(Y/N)?

God I missed hearing his voice...Okay, Maya...It's gonna be okay, just answer the call don't be awkward...

2nd Person

You looked at your cell phone at Mayas phone number, aka the key to hearing her voice again. You had just got done with talking with your parents and they had great news for you. A few years ago you had a friend named Maya back at Herkleston but one day you moved away and had to leave Maya only seeing her through a glass screen. But that was going to change, your parents had called you to the living room to tell you, you were moving back to Herkleston where Maya still was.

You've had a crush on her for awhile so this was perfect, so you dialed her phone number and let it ring. "H-Hello?"Maya gulped, you could tell how much she couldn't believe it was you calling her. "H-hey, Maya...I just got done with talking with my parents and well...I'm moving back to Herkleston!"You cheered over the phone, Maya went silent for a bit but over the phone you could hear her cheering in joy. "(Y/N)! That's great! I've missed you so much..."Maya said in joy with you not knowing tears of joy were running down her cheeks.

"I've missed you too...But uh, Maya theres something I wanna tell you..."You gulped, "W-What's that (Y/N)?"Maya said, "When I arrive back at Herkleston...W-Will you go out with me?"You nervously choked over the phone.

Mayas POV:Did (Y/N) just ask me out? I've crushed on him for awhile...I'm always thinking about how perfect me and him would be together..."(Y-Y/N)...Are you being serious? o-or are you pulling my leg?"I stuttered in shock, "Maya...Why would I joke with someone I want to be my girlfriend?"(Y/N) sighed happily. "*Sighs* Of course, and when will you be at Herkleston?"I asked, "Tomorrow, can't wait to see your face without needing a screen..."(Y/N) sighed, "Me too...Bye"I said happily then hung up.

The next day

"Why is it so hard to find a good outfit?"I mumbled to myself looking around my wardrobe, (Y/N) was on his way meaning I had a few moments left for my date with him. Until finally, I found a good outfit for this day.

2nd person

You happily looked at yourself in the mirror in confidentence, you were now dressed up in your outfit for your date. You were finally back at Herkleston, your parents were unpacking in the living room while you were getting ready for your day with Maya. You could finally be with her, the wait to be with Maya again made your chest hurt.

As soon as you knew you were ready you were out the door and walking to the cafe where you and Maya decided to meet up. As you were walking to the cafe getting closer and closer, in the opposite side was Maya all dressed for you.

"(Y/N)!"Maya cheered when she saw you then started to run faster to you and you did the same, "Maya!"You practically screamed in joy running faster as well even though the two of you were pretty far

"(Y/N)!"Maya cheered when she saw you then started to run faster to you and you did the same, "Maya!"You practically screamed in joy running faster as well even though the two of you were pretty far. As you ran you looked down at Mayas feet and noticied something. "Maya, are you running in heels?! How?!"You yelled to Maya as you ran getting closer, "I don't know! I'm just happy to see you!"Maya yelled back to you.

Sooner or later the two of you finally reached each other, "You're finally here!"Maya said in joy hugging you, you then embraced her presence and hugged her back. "I can't believe it was actually worth the wait..."Maya mumbled still hugging you. "Of course it was, love bug"You joked, but this time Maya wasn't embarrassed even though she would always turn red whenever you called her a nickname, she was just happy you were here to stay.