Don't fuck this up cupid (Multi-Ship) Part 2

Jason's POV:I walked home that day, Tony, Boris and I did the homework together and once we were done I told them about what happened between me and Keun Sup and how stupid I felt for not seeing sooner. They comforted me but Tony revealed to me there was an actual word for something like this, Tony said what Keun Sup wanted was a summer fling, a romantic non serious link for the time being of summer and once summer ends everything is over. 

Boris wiped off my dried tears and Tony was a good listener so that was good, my homework is done so I can do what I want for the rest of the day.

I didn't know whether or not I wanted to keep being friends with Keun Sup. If we continue talking things out, I'll have to do that later. My eyes were irritated from crying and my nose was full from the tears. I had no desire to do anything, all I wished to do was lay in my bed with my eyes shut and face blank so no one could tell I was upset earlier.

The next day

I didn't go to the creek after school, at first when I walked out of the school I planned on going, but once I remembered Keun Sup's talk I felt this pit in my stomach that dragged me back to bed. 

Last night I questioned if I still wanted to be friends with Keun Sup, whether or not I wanted to forgive him and if so how much time do I want- No, need?

As I stayed laying in bed, there was a knock at my door.

If it's Keun Sup, I'll try to approach this maturely. If it's Tony or Boris I'll reassure them I'll be there tomorrow.

But no, it was Craig standing there at my door clenching the strap to his cyan purse.

"H-Hey, Jason...I actually came here to see how you were doing, you were really upset and I wanted to see if you were fine, Keun Sup still feels pretty bad about what happened...''Craig sighed. I couldn't tell if he genuinely came here to see how I was doing or to be a messenger for Keun Sup "I'm doing okay Craig, I might come to the creek tomorrow after school...If you're actually just here to be Keun Sup's message bird then you can tell him he should speak to me face to face".

Craig's POV:Ah man, okay Craig now you know what to not do...Maybe don't say what Keun Sup wanted Jason to know so soon "No no! I came here to see if you were okay, really I did!".

Jason stood there holding the door before sighing "Okay okay, if you insist...I appreciate you coming to see me, actually..."I noticed him look down and blush speaking the last part "Y-You're welcome...I'm glad you're doing good, I kinda wanted to spend sometime at your house". "You do?"Jason tilted his head to the side. "Heh, like I said, what else are friends for?"I said.

I hadn't hung out with Jason much after our sleepover like I wanted. We talked a lot, don't get me wrong but I want to take a bigger step in us being friends. Wait, can friends admire how pretty they look while glamorizing even in their worst moments they look so perfect? I'm sure they can...

Last night I was thinking about how pretty Jason looked to me, his tears dripping down and shining as if he was crying glitter- No...Diamonds, and- and...His green eyes twinkling like stars and his lips curved up like a pretty bridge I could walk on, all the way to his h-

"So, what do you wanna do first, I actually have a few board games in the closet"Jason said, breaking me from my chain of thought, "Oh yeah sure thing!"I responded by acting as if I wasn't still hung up on him seeing him so beautiful yesterday. 

Jason nodded and walked upstairs to the closet where his board games were stored and I sat down on the couch, I stared out the sliding door at Jason's backyard. Heh, that brought back memories.

A couple of months ago Vanessa wanted to go out with me, I thought I liked her so I impulsively said yes. Ha, big mistake...

I ended up 'blowing her off' at least that's what Kelsey called it at one point, I called it quits before anything could happen. I don't know how she's doing but she took it more maturely than I thought and I was left hoping I'd find someone I actually liked and with Vanessa on the other hand vice versa.