Electric Love lyrics prank (Fail)

12/18/21
This'll just have my fanon kiddos in it from my original COTC book.
Fanon kids:
Danielle:(Handlebarb X warpspeed)
Cohen:Paloma X Keun Sup (Made by Rory on Amino)

"X=8...X=4...And X=5..."

Danielle muttered to herself in her quiet bedroom, homework, the biggest pain Danielle could feel after school. However, math homework was being a bigger ache than usual. But luckily with another worksheet to use as a reference to help her better she got it done quicker. "This math is useless as fuck...When will I need to solve for X and use improper fractions in life..."Danielle thought to herself stuffing her math sheet in her binder for school the next day.

She rolled over on her bed and put her fingers through her long dyed pink hair, she stroked her hair and realized something. She'll have to redye it soon because she saw it was slowly fading and showing her natrual black hair. The only spot she wanted her black hair to show were her roots but Danielle rolled over to where her phone was and set a reminder to redye her hair soon.

She later began to scroll through her playlist, until she reached the very bottom and saw a song she hadn't listened to in awhile. But sooner or later, she exited her playlist and moved onto her contacts list. She found herself scrolling through her and Cohens old text messages until she got to where he had lyrics pranked her. An unnoticed but small smile crossed her face thinking about how they fooled her but she knew how to get back at him officially.

The text:

Danielle: Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins Baby, I'm dying for another taste

Danielle: And every night my mind is running around her. Thunder's getting louder and louder

Cohen:Danielle who's this girl you're thinking about- *GASP* Are you falling in love with another person D:

Danielle: Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it

Cohen:So you're not falling in love with another person-

Danielle: And all I need is to be struck By your electric love (Ohh)

Danielle: Baby, your electric love (Ahh) Electric love

Cohen:Was my love for you not enough-

Cohen:Danielle please we can talk this out-

Danielle: Drown me (Drown me), you make my heart beat like the rain

Cohen:Danielle I would never drown you, I'll go to jail D:

Danielle: Surround me (Oh), hold me deep beneath your waves

Cohen:I feel like I've heard this before...

Cohen:HOLD UP-

Danielle: And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder

Cohen:

Danielle:FUCK

Cohen:Hehe- You almost got me, I must admit I'm impressed

Cohen:I haven't listened to this song in forever- Teehee

Danielle:I'll get you next time >:(

Cohen:Haha, we'll see about that

Danielle:Aw- But see you at school tomorrow-

Cohen:Ha, see ya

End of text.

"Dammit, I need to listen to more songs Cohen doesn't know exist..."Danielle mumbled again putting her phone away to charge. Danielle then got up to see if she had anymore hair dye left and luckily she did. She looked at her hair one more time and saw her roots were growing out more than she wanted so dying it again was something she was sure of doing. "Hopefully this lasts longer..."Danielle sighed getting on her plastic gloves and walking to the bathroom.