Love kills (Craigson)

11/26/21

Craig spun around in his spiny chair in his bedroom, sighing even. His mind was focused on one thing, but he didn't wanna say it.

He was day dreaming about how he could tell someone he found wonderful how he felt about him. But Craig was scared if that person might not feel the same, probably even laugh in his face. "How can I tell Jason...I like him..."Craig sighed tapping his pen against the notebook where he was writing down different ways he could probably tell him how he felt, but most of them were on the 'maybe' list. Craig sighed and frowned then turned that frown into a smile when he thought about how cute he thought Jason was, he didn't recall how he caught feelings for this scout, he just did and they just stuck no matter how silly Craig thought the feelings were.

Then there laid Jason in his room, his parents were once again out for work and working a late shift. He would've probably been at the creek, but there was one problem, Jason felt miserable.

Jason laid on his side in his bed holding his mouth and stomach. Jason already had a bad cough and his stomach twisted, breakfast was turning into a regret for Jason since when he ate breakfast this morning his stomach ached. The cough had been there since last night he thought it would be gone by the morning but he was wrong. He sighed thinking of Craig, past moments with him raced through his brain. Whenever Jason thought about Craig it was like butterflies were in his stomach, but every once in awhile Jason got nightmares of him confessing to Craig only to later be rejected and be a mockery to everyone at the creek so his love for Craig was becoming a fear. The more he got the nightmares the more Jason was starting to think the love was only coming from him, he loved Craig but he was so scared Craig didn't.

Time Skip

"The creek is doomed..."

As Craig hopelessly watched King Xavier and his champions make their way into his side of the creek on their kiddie pool. Sometime ago, Kits grandmother got her report card only to see nothing but bad grades for her classes due to this Kits grandmothers refused to give her snacks to trade and with that Kit was sent to summer school. The word got to Xaviers side of the creek and he offered the council some candy, that was enough for half the council to agree to allowing King Xavier to come over there.

Craig sighed and eyed Jason noticing how Jason looked like he wanted to lunge at Xavier with the sharpest knife in the kitchen and murder him with it. Jason put his finger across his throat behind Xaviers back, "I can't believe this..."Jason mumbled under his breath, "Don't worry, Xavier won't be in this creek for long"Craig said, "I know, cause he'll be too busy being underground"Jason joked. Jasons anger made it hard for Craig to determine whether Jason was joking but then, Craig remembered his notebook full of ideas how he could confess to Jason.

Craig looked at Xavier then Jason, Craig loved Jason to bits but unfortunately now wasn't a time for love so love will be on the waitlist. "Don't worry, I'll tell you once Xavier is out the creek. But right now it might be too dangerous to love you..."Craig said in his head looking Jason in the eye even though Jason was looking the opposite direction.

Time Skip

Jason looked at himself anxiously in the mirror, when he saw himself wearing the acorn knight uniform he wanted to punch the mirror. And why did he hate what saw in the mirror? Craig had an idea on how he could get more info on Xaviers plans and where the kings candy was, and that idea just so happened to be that someone spy's on Xavier. Jason loved the creek as well hated Xavier and the other siders so Jason agreed to spy on Xavier and pretend to convert to his side.

"You're doing this for Craig...And the creek, okay Jason just spy on Xavier, get the info and truly get Xavier out this creek"Jason said to himself in his head, until there was a knock on the door where the small changing room Xavier let Jason change in. Jason swallowed and opened up the door seeing Xavier, "Hey..."Jason said with a forced smile surprised Xavier actually thought he was happy. "You look amazing, I knew you were gonna be a good acorn knight"Xavier smiled walking Jason out the small dresing room.