Trapped

7/15/22
This'll be apart of my next gen! Au so here are the list of fanon kids:
Cohen:Paloma X Keun Sup (Made by Rory on the COTC amino)
Ela:Xavier X ??? (Possibly gonna be a single dad that adopted her)
Justin:Raj X Shawn
Also, Jason is a teacher in this.

Cohen, Ela and Justin sat in class, 6th period and they were already rubbing their eyes and about to fall asleep in their English class. "Guys, how are we gonna survive? We barely survived in our last classes and at lunch..."Justin whispered to Ela and Cohen. "We will! I just know it, just slap yourself a bunch of times and the pain will keep you up!"Cohen said then put their left hand up to slap himself but Ela grabbed it and put it on his desk. "No...I don't want Mr.Jason to see you slapping yourself and think you're doing self harm...And besides how are you gonna explain slap marks to your parents when you get home?"Ela said then brushed her hair out her face.

"You have a point..."Cohen sighed and sat on their hands, Justin slouched down in his wheelchair sighing. Why were they so tired in their class? Well, it started last night.

Ela and Cohen had a project that had to be done in science class so they stayed up a little later to work on it, as for Justin he realized he forgot to do the math worksheet due tomorrow so he stayed up an extra 30 minutes doing it. But that wasn't all, a new episode of their favorite show was showing and the three just had to know what was gonna happen next and the episode ended up making them not be able to sleep about of how much of a cliffhanger it left but mainly cause they just had trouble falling asleep.

Then, Jason walked in his classroom for the final period of the day. He thought this period would go well and fast like his 1st,2nd and fourth periods but just 10 minutes in the class he saw how tired Ela, Cohen and Justin were. So when the class was in their own world Jason walked towards the three of them. "Cohen, Ela, Justin why do you guys look so tired?"Jason whispered, Ela didn't wanna say anything in fear of getting in trouble and Justin just didn't feel like talking so Cohen was the one to explain. "Oh...*Sighs* You kids need sleep you guys can't just put some tv show over your sleep and also don't do work the last minute, I won't tell your parents but try to get more sleep"Jason said and Ela just nodded.

But after 10 more minutes, Ela, Justin and Cohens eyes got heavier and they had fallen asleep in class.

"Ela! Justin! Wake your ass's up! We fell asleep in class!"Cohen said in panic shaking both Justin and Ela awake. "Wait what?!"Justin woke up sitting up in his wheelchair, "Why didn't anyone wake us?!"Ela said getting up from her seat. "I don't know, how are we gonna get home? My parents work late today, Ela's dad just left for a business trip and Cohen's parents are on another trip"Justin said rolling his wheelchair from desk. "So we're trapped in this bitch?!"Cohen said in panic "Yes we are, my dads are gonna murder me...I'm too scared to call them to pick me up..."Justin said.

"Suck it up and get us out of here!"Cohen said then got out Justin's phone, Justin swallowed and tried to turn on his phone only to realise his phone was dead. "Don't tell me your fucking phone is dead..."Cohen groaned then him and Ela tried to check their phones but they were also dead. Cohen went silent and walked towards the wall to bang their head against the wall. "What time do you guys think Mr.Jason gets to the classroom?"Cohen asked, "Huh, I honestly don't know"Ela shrugged "My guess is like...5am?"Justin guessed rolling forward in his wheelchair.

Time skip

Now acknowledging they were now trapped in school, they all just sat in different spots in the classroom. "Hey guys, do you think the school gets notified when people are still in the classrooms?"Justin asked fidgeting in his wheelchair, "Probably not, but if they do find out someone is in the classroom they'd probably think we're like...Burglars"Cohen said laying on the ground scratching the rug on the ground by Jason's desk. "I wish they did, we'd probably be out of here. Those bitches bad at their job"Ela groaned sitting on a desk.

Time skip

More time passed, and the more time that passed the more they were switching spots in the classroom. "Hey, remember when on the last day before thanksgiving break Mr.Jason let us the play board games he kept in the closet? Do you think he takes them home or he just keeps them in the closet"Ela asked now in front of the closet Jason kept the board games for his classes. "I think he usually just keeps them in the closet, why, you wanna play board games?"Cohen said getting up from the spiny chair in the classroom. "Yeah, I'm bored"Ela said then opened the closet to see a few board games and supplies. Ela searched the closet and found a deck of uno cards and those were the ones Ela got.

"What's that you got?"Justin asked, "Uno cards, ya wanna play?"Ela offered, Justin nodded and moved his wheelchair towards where they were gonna play the game.

Time Skip

All three were sitting on the floor with their cards, now it was Cohen's turn. They only had two cards left, just one more card gone and he'd have an uno. Cohen put his second card down, but just when they were gonna say uno, Ela said it before him. "Now you gotta draw 4 more cards"Ela said smirking. And that was the straw that broke the camels back, out of rage Cohen got up and screamed at the top of their lungs. "Ugh! I'm fucking done! I'm on my last strand of sanity! We have been trapped for god knows how long! Surprised I haven't gone batshit crazy by now, Jesus Christ!"Cohen yelled kicking the ground, "Cohen, stop being a sore loser and your draw 4 cards"Ela scolded.

"Fuck those cards! How are you acting like everything is okay?! We're trapped, our parents are gonna beat our mother fucking ass's when they find out and don't act like you're the most calmest one here dressing like a bottle of Pepto-Bismol every fucking day!"Cohen screamed at the top of his lungs. And that was what made Ela put her cards to the ground and get up. "The fuck you just say?!"Ela shouted, "I said what I said! It's the truth!"Cohen yelled back and while Ela and Cohen were being pissed with each other Justin snuck back in his wheelchair.

"That's it, we're settling this like civilians!"Cohen said then both him and Ela started moving the desks and then stood on top of two they kept in the middle. "G-guys...Calm down-"Justin tried to say but was silenced by Ela and Cohen. "Just like in elementary school..."Cohen said then both him and Ela got out large rulers to duel with. "Justy, count backwards from 3!"Ela ordered, "But-"Justin tried to say but Cohen gave him a look to do it. First you're just trapped in a classroom with your best friend and crush (Who is also your best friend) next thing you know and those best friends are using rulers as swords. "Fine, 3...2...1..."Justin gulped.

Just when Cohen and Ela turned around to duel with their rulers Jason had opened the door in a panic with his class watching from behind him.

"Mr.Jason?"Cohen said looking at Jason opening the door, "Guys, It's 5am! We're free!"Justin cheered. But instead Jason walked in his class, "It's not 5am! It's 2:05!"Jason said then started cleaning up the uno cards. "2:05pm? I don't understand"Ela said getting down from the desk. "I saw that you guys were sleeping in class, so I decided to have a little fun by making you guys think the school day ended and you guys were left behind"Jason sighed taking the rulers from Ela and Cohen. "But that didn't end how I thought it would..".

Ela and Cohen pushed the desks back where they were, feeling slightly embarrassed, "Mr.J how long were we all here?"Justin asked, "Surprisingly only 20 minutes, *Sighs* We still stayed near the classroom and I had some students peak in the classroom to see what was happening and they told me Ela and Cohen were about to kill each other so I got the class and came back here. I thought it would be funny but it just made you guys crazy..."Jason said then put away the rulers.

"Oh...We're sorry Mr.Jason"Ela, Cohen and Justin apologized, "*Sighs* It's okay...But just remember, use the rulers for what they're for, they're not swords, helicopters or whatever make believe thing you're making them"Jason sighed not really feeling upset with his students, after all they weren't perfect.