Violent kiss (Yandere! George X Secret Keeper)

Requested by:snyderp27
8/25/22
George and Secret Keeper will be whatever age from their canon ages (Possibly 11 or 12) to high school ages. Didn't feel like making a specific age. Plot inspired by cover above.

George walked through the creek, he reached in his pocket and opened the locket he kept in his pocket. The day before Secret Keeper had confessed his secret to George, George also had a secret when it came to Secret Keeper.

Every night George would just have his eyes on Secret Keeper as he slept, every night he would rather spend it watching Ben sleep. Sometimes he even took Ben's combs and brushes to steal his hairs from them and keep them in a small black box full of stuff that reminded George of Ben. Secret Keeper was all George could think about, the desired the feeling of kissing Ben till George's lips are bruised and blisterd blue.

The day he heard Secret Keeper's confession, he was already thinking of Secret Keeper holding him through the night and George doing vice versa. Kissing him so hard blood drips from George's lips just like the blood of anyone that would get inbetween them.

But today, George thought today he'd have his first victum. George saw Big Red had tripped Secret Keeper and made him get mud on his new outfit. The evil and annoying grin on her face was enough for George to want to kill her.

So, when him and Big Red were alone he took that moment to teach her a lesson. "Big Red"George said startling Big Red since she had no idea George was behind her. "What's new, smurf?"Big Red insulted "You apologizing, bitch"George said coldly then aggressively and roughly tugged on Big Red's hair. "Ow! What the hell, blueberry?!"Big Red said wincing in pain at the grab at her hair.

"I saw you trip Secret Keeper into the mud, I want you to apologize to him. I will not let anyone hurt him"George said pulling harder on Big Red's hair, so hard Big Red was starting to think he was causing breakage. When she didn't reply, George got even more mad. He grabbed onto a bigger chunk of her hair from her roots with both hands and swung her forehead into a tree right next to them. "Do you understand?! I can do worse to you, Big Bitch!"George said then threw Big Red down.

"Fine! I'll say sorry to your boyfriend!"Big Red said, "Tell anyone about this and you're done for"George threatened with cruelty in his voice and a glare in his eyes then walked off.

The next day

George walked in the creek seeing Secret Keeper happier than usual. "George! You won't believe what happened a few minutes ago!"Secret Keeper cheered, George knew why his boyfriend was happy but had to pretend he didn't. "What happened?". "Big Red actually said sorry to me! I recorded it for proof and to kinda rub it in her face"Secret Keeper said then got out his phone.

George smiled seeing Ben happy, Big red and sorry being in the same sentence was a creek moment going down in history. But no one had to know he had caused it.